The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

What did you do with your Grenadier today?

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
6:11 PM
Reaction score
Whilst I was looking over mine at the agents, a chap came over and told me Ineos had bought the patents off Landrover and so it was really a Landrover. 😅
🤣🤣🤔

I said it before, but last year on a job I was talking to the bloke who dropped off hire machine. He told me the grenadier was built by santana and had a 4cylinder in it... lots of Chinese wispers in effect

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:11 AM
Reaction score
🤣🤣🤔

I said it before, but last year on a job I was talking to the bloke who dropped off hire machine. He told me the grenadier was built by santana and had a 4cylinder in it... lots of Chinese wispers in effect
And so our role as Grenadier advocates will extend into the distant future it seems

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:11 PM
Reaction score
I am already sick of explaining who/what Ineos is and then what a Grenadier is.

So as I have stated before when asked now, I will inform the enquirer that I am driving a new Chinese knock-off of the old defender and they only cost £25k brand new.

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

So as I have stated before when asked now, I will inform the enquirer that I am driving a new Chinese knock-off of the old defender and they only cost £25k brand new.
I second this . Or can just say it is factory seconds from tata . Xm ……

Reactions: PBD

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
looks lovely when i lived in germany a beer called isenbeck was my tipple i dont think the brewery survived tho
And here it is:

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:11 PM
Reaction score

It‘s interesting you mentioned this. I’ve actually been wondering where/which region will the Gren be asked about most. I was thinking maybe here in the States because Defenders are so rare, whereas in ROW they are not. But at the same time, I think lots of folks here, where SUVs are ubiquitous, might be oblivious And/or assume it’s a G Wagon.

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That's the one 🍺

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My partner is a real car expert: she knows perfectly her color, but sometimes she forgets the brand and model: every while I have to tell her it is a Nissan Micra.

At her work (last weeks by the way, she retires on June 1st) she was telling to her colleagues that I was "sick of waiting" for my new car, and she was "sick of listening to my complaints and forum stories".
So, the colleagues asked her what kind of car I was buying, guess what she answered:
:unsure:

A Defender 😨:eek::mad:

BD1

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:11 PM
Reaction score
It‘s interesting you mentioned this. I’ve actually been wondering where/which region will the Gren be asked about most. I was thinking maybe here in the States because Defenders are so rare, whereas in ROW they are not. But at the same time, I think lots of folks here, where SUVs are ubiquitous, might be oblivious And/or assume it’s a G Wagon.
Yes - A lot of people around me are going to think G wagon.....and people who are not car/truck knowledgeable are also going to think Jeep as it comes down the road with round headlights and a similar profile.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
looks lovely when i lived in germany a beer called isenbeck was my tipple i dont think the brewery survived tho
Sure it did😀

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think it was taken over by the warsteiner brewer we visited hamm about 5 years ago and there was no sign of it and we tried loads of pubs looking for it .

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think it was taken over by the warsteiner brewer we visited hamm about 5 years ago and there was no sign of it and we tried loads of pubs looking for it .
Yes, you are right.

Attachments

• IMG_9175.png
    IMG_9175.png
    154 KB · Views: 12

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
In Germany, the RAF was the "Rote Armee Fraktion". The left terrorists from the 70s, which still might have some sleepers here and there ..

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:11 AM
Reaction score
My partner is a real car expert: she knows perfectly her color, but sometimes she forgets the brand and model: every while I have to tell her it is a Nissan Micra.

At her work (last weeks by the way, she retires on June 1st) she was telling to her colleagues that I was "sick of waiting" for my new car, and she was "sick of listening to my complaints and forum stories".
So, the colleagues asked her what kind of car I was buying, guess what she answered:

A Defender 😨:eek::mad:
You must have really sinned in your last life Jean!

Back
Top Bottom