The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Western Australian Chapter

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:49 PM
Reaction score
Great reporting (y)

"Great touring vehicle" ... is what many will be hoping for, so thats positive. (y)

Also - early days - but report suggests Magic in Perth are supportive (y)

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Great reporting (y)

"Great touring vehicle" ... is what many will be hoping for, so thats positive. (y)

Also - early days - but report suggests Magic in Perth are supportive (y)
Thanks @Sam I bet you can't wait to get into the drivers seat. It is worth the wait

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Couple of other things that have come to mind after today, full roof rack isn't available ATM as the stainless gutter mount/support isn't available just yet, the back door, I was concerned with the way it might close inadvertently on me but it has an unusual friction that happens with the gas strut that holds it in place, if you get a chance have a go at it and let me know what you think.

There is a vibration at 1800rpm, this is from what I could tell, from the alloy heat shielding, had a look underneath and there is a few sqm of it, and as some have mentioned it can be bent to stop this vibration.

The way IA have set up payment you can't receive your IG until it's paid in full and won't issue an invoice/receipt until then, so financing your new purchase can't be done unless you have the cash BUT, this is about to change in a few (please don't quote me) weeks.
It seems they are working hard behind the scenes to keep this rolling👍🏼🤞
Thanks very much for the updates. I trust these over all the nonsense on the net at the moment.

There is no substitute to having an owner reviewing the vehicle.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the updates. I trust these over all the nonsense on the net at the moment.

There is no substitute to having an owner reviewing the vehicle.
No problem @Nocrays , the owner is very happy and is confident that all software issues will be resolved in time, also he is hopeful that things like the reverse camera being configured to take up the whole if not most of the screen as I and he found it a little small in its current format, and I did mention this to Sherwin @Magic Enterprises when I went to see the display vehicle and he did agree.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Another thing - the agent said this was Magic Mushroom - surely it’s Scottish White??
I know I’m colorblind but the two cars above look the same to me, and my pic is definitely SW.
Not the same, one has a roof rack and the other has safari windows

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:49 PM
Reaction score
Another thing - the agent said this was Magic Mushroom - surely it’s Scottish White??
Not the same, one has a roof rack and the other has safari windows
Nah mate, the one I posted is a PTO I drove a while ago. I was pointing out the WA handover vehicle looked more white than MM and put my pic up as a comparison.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nah mate, the one I posted is a PTO I drove a while ago. I was pointing out the WA handover vehicle looked more white than MM and put my pic up as a comparison.
Apologies, yes i too am colour blind but that is def MM not SW

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:49 AM
Reaction score
A bit hard to tell, but the second pic looks a little further back from the PTO’s

View attachment 7816127
That white looks nice and crisp, but it must be the lights. Certainly not MM. I've bounced back and forth on the checker plates and they look great in this photo.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That white looks nice and crisp, but it must be the lights. Certainly not MM. I've bounced back and forth on the checker plates and they look great in this photo.
One thing with the checker plates is that the rivets aren't black which looks a bit average IMO. It's not that difficult to put a spot of etch primer on them to finish them off.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:49 PM
Reaction score
Would be good to find out what trailer plug he is using. There is a Facebook discussion about whether adapters to adapt 13 pin round to 7 pin flat are pkug and play or not and if there are issues with brake controllers etc

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Would be good to find out what trailer plug he is using. There is a Facebook discussion about whether adapters to adapt 13 pin round to 7 pin flat are pkug and play or not and if there are issues with brake controllers etc
The trailer plug used by the owner towing the van was a bluetooth module, from what I,ve been told Redarc are not far away from finalising their IG specific controller

Back
Top Bottom