The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Western Australian Chapter

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:37 AM
Reaction score
Looks like there already is one by a very active FB Ineos Australia page member, I may keep it anyway

Last edited:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:37 AM
Reaction score
Looks like there already is one by a very active FB Ineos Australia page member, I may keep it anyway
There is but it has been hijacked by fools
One guy was complaining endlessly that he had been waiting 9 months for his delivery and bagging the crap out of Ineos.
It took me 10 minutes to track him to Houston Texas and the University he attends
Lots of people are still harping on about features that have already been rectified in more recent versions of the vehicle.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There is but it has been hijacked by fools
One guy was complaining endlessly that he had been waiting 9 months for his delivery and bagging the crap out of Ineos.
It took me 10 minutes to track him to Houston Texas and the University he attends
Lots of people are still harping on about features that have already been rectified in more recent versions of the vehicle.
Is that the Western Australian page?

Wombat51

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I’m assuming we have a handful of Western Australians on the forum.

I’m seeing if there is interested in forming an informal local group.

We did something similar in the Landrover AULRO website years ago which went well. Had some good face to face catch ups.

We did some local drive days, BBQ /pub catch ups, provided local maintenance help chain etc.

If nothing else comes of it would be good to see who on the forum is form WA.

Me too! Scottish White Trialmaster ordered in July 22. I live in Alfred Cove. Happy to join the facebook page as well

Wombat51

Local time
12:37 PM
Reaction score
Another one here in Karrinyup - scottish white with plenty of fruit. Be interested in staying connected with other owners in the Perth area.

While I'm here has anyone heard anything from our local Perth dealer? Seeing a lot of action from dealers in other states but nothing as yet from Magic.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Another one here in Karrinyup - scottish white with plenty of fruit. Be interested in staying connected with other owners in the Perth area.

While I'm here has anyone heard anything from our local Perth dealer? Seeing a lot of action from dealers in other states but nothing as yet from Magic.
Yes, got a call from the Melvin 2 weeks ago to confirm my build specs and to give me an update. Vehicles should be here early next month with static demo vehicles and 2 drive ready vehicles.
If your on FB follow the Australian and Western Australian page.

Local time
Reaction score

Hi mate, you're up my way (Kingsley) I spoke to dealer Magic Industries the other week. They are expecting the demo to land at the end of the month (Jan) then will contact all order holders to go and test drive. My build month is April on their system with delivery expected 2 to 3 months after that. Trailmaster in Donney Grey with lots of extras!

Local time
Reaction score
Hi mate, you're up my way (Kingsley) I spoke to dealer Magic Industries the other week. They are expecting the demo to land at the end of the month (Jan) then will contact all order holders to go and test drive. My build month is April on their system with delivery expected 2 to 3 months after that. Trailmaster in Donney Grey with lots of extras!
Magic Enterprises not Industries!

Wile E Coyote

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

You're not WPC Shorty are you?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
6:37 PM
Reaction score
You guys are preempting the local area chapters of the forum. Due to be rolled out later this week.

Speaking of which, as it’s a more localized part of the forum. Special requests will be accepted as long as someone agrees to do the moderating for their respective section.

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score

Hi Shorty.
Yep I got contacted by Shirwin from Magic in nov. They’ve been good so far, quite responsive.
Fingers crossed mine will be in production shortly.

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
You guys are preempting the local area chapters of the forum. Due to be rolled out later this week.

Speaking of which, as it’s a more localized part of the forum. Special requests will be accepted as long as someone agrees to do the moderating for their respective section.
Hi Stu

Apologies for jumping the gun😎

Happy to be a moderator.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
OK Sandgropers, I spoke to Sherwin from Magic Ent today and he said a drivable demo is immanent as in the next week or the following, vehicle is sitting on the dock apparently, GOOD NEWS!!

I did ask how many orders they had, he wouldn't be specific but said more than 100, less than 200

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So cool. Keen to get down for a drive.
Yeah, the closest i got to driving one was the display model, moving it backwards and forwards in the showroom and move the steering wheel around, Sherwin did say he will notify everyone when it is available to drive (y)
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom