The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Western Australian Chapter

Local time
5:57 PM
Reaction score
Any Perth Metro owners keen on ordering the Melvill & Moon seat covers? I've had a quote to deliver a set and the shipping is roughly $550 from South Africa to Perth 😲. Figure if there are two or three other owners who are keen we can make the shipping more reasonable per order. A full set of the standard covers (for 5 seater) is around $800 AUD at todays exchange rate. Still a lot - but less than the Ineos covers. I would want to keep this to Perth metro owners who can collect from me. Let me know if interested.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:57 PM
Reaction score
Any Perth Metro owners keen on ordering the Melvill & Moon seat covers? I've had a quote to deliver a set and the shipping is roughly $550 from South Africa to Perth 😲. Figure if there are two or three other owners who are keen we can make the shipping more reasonable per order. A full set of the standard covers (for 5 seater) is around $800 AUD at todays exchange rate. Still a lot - but less than the Ineos covers. I would want to keep this to Perth metro owners who can collect from me. Let me know if interested.
There is a thread somewhere on here may @Stu_Barnes can guide you, there is a UK supplier, which from what I can ascertain should be cheaper. I'd order a set if I knew when mine is arriving.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
12:57 AM
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure they can only supply to the uk. International orders come form SA.

It doesn’t hurt to ask them though.

Zacman110

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Be worth checking with Melvill & Moon if they’re tracking that the AU (?) headrests for the non commercial in the back are different to some of the ROW configurations before ordering. I’m certainly keen on a set though.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Be worth checking with Melvill & Moon if they’re tracking that the AU (?) headrests for the non commercial in the back are different to some of the ROW configurations before ordering. I’m certainly keen on a set though.
There is a thread somewhere with the UK distributors email address, this would certainly be the cheapest way to get a set into the country

Local time
Reaction score
Yes have asked this question and am awaiting a response. Will let you know if I'm likely to go ahead.

Local time
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure they can only supply to the uk. International orders come form SA.

It doesn’t hurt to ask them though.
That's what I've been told after contacting UK, SA and an Australian M&M distributor. At the moment we need to order from South Africa. The additional complication I'm trying to work through is they were not aware of differences in rear headrests for our Australian market.

Local time
Reaction score
Zacman - i just setup a conversation with those who are interested in moving forward with a Perth order. Was unable to add you for some reason (said I couldn't add Zacman to a conversation). If you are keen please message me. Thx

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ok lads n lady's....
Who in W.A is going to lend ASPW a Grenadier?
He's asking nicely 🙏😆

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231008_172741_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20231008_172741_YouTube.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 5

Andrew Kilby

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Ok lads n lady's....
Who in W.A is going to lend ASPW a Grenadier?
He's asking nicely 🙏😆
I have watched a few of his videos, but I can't watch any more. He sets himself up as an expert but plainly wrong in a number of areas. He is all about creating controversy to drive up views and make money. Nothing wrong with making money, just don't sell your sole and be critical of everything. Any vehicle that doesn't suit his needs in useless.

His presentation style is not one that I and my friends enjoy. Robert Pepper is much more sensible.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have watched a few of his videos, but I can't watch any more. He sets himself up as an expert but plainly wrong in a number of areas. He is all about creating controversy to drive up views and make money. Nothing wrong with making money, just don't sell your sole and be critical of everything. Any vehicle that doesn't suit his needs in useless.

His presentation style is not one that I and my friends enjoy. Robert Pepper is much more sensible.
I agree, Robert is about the technical side of motoring where Andrew is about opinion.
As I mentioned before, I like Andrew's travel videos but find his opinion tiresome in some respects. He's in business and being opinionated gets him more likes/views/interaction for his channel it's good for business.
Like all YTubers now, controversy drives business, which is IMO is unfortunate as true informative content (which is what I want) gets lost.

Relentless

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I ordered two sets recently for myself and my neighbor who also has a Grenadier, they have not shipped yet, if still keen i can ask if they can add to our shipment. Its being delivered to Bibra Lake

Local time
Reaction score
I ordered two sets recently for myself and my neighbor who also has a Grenadier, they have not shipped yet, if still keen i can ask if they can add to our shipment. Its being delivered to Bibra Lake
Also have an order in now. Thxs for the offer though.

Local time
Reaction score
Hi W.A. crew,

Wondering if anyone has had the software update performed yet @Magic? If so, any local feedback? Getting sick of the random bongs and lights…

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Hi W.A. crew,

Wondering if anyone has had the software update performed yet @Magic? If so, any local feedback? Getting sick of the random bongs and lights…
Hi there.
I am currently in a long term loaner from Magic while they sort out my vehicle.

I’ve had it a week and very happy with it.

I believe they were upgrading demos and own cars first before customers so in theory this should have been done.

I’ve had very little errors popping up. When towing boat I had a trailer light error but that could be wiring config.

the fuel gauge looked ok. Went red at around 80ltrs gone so that sounds right.

Still getting used to getting the sequence right to do things. Spoilt with the simplistic nature of the defender.

Back
Top Bottom