The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia WA Deliveries

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
I have only heard the term locked, from a tech, he was talking about the remapping...I suspect it could be a fuel ECU...he had spoken to lads here from Evolve who said they were waiting to hear back from their counterparts in WA who believe it was locked.
Ah, ok. 👍🏼

Reactions: Max

baders

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I just rang Magic as mine is in their possession now. Sherwin doesn't work for them any more but Melvin (sp?) still does and a lady called Ash. Waiting on a call back from Melvin. Been advised that they are supplying them sans accessories which is fine with me (roof rack, rubber mats, rear door ladder).

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just rang Magic as mine is in their possession now. Sherwin doesn't work for them any more but Melvin (sp?) still does and a lady called Ash. Waiting on a call back from Melvin. Been advised that they are supplying them sans accessories which is fine with me (roof rack, rubber mats, rear door ladder).
Yes, Ashleigh is good, they are fairly snowed under now, workshop manager has left, and many new staff, guy I spoke to
Melvin has come over from Mahindra for a while and BJ has replaced Sherwin. They have their hands full at the moment getting Grenadiers out the door.

Reactions: Sam

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, Ashleigh is good, they are fairly snowed under now, workshop manager has left, and many new staff, guy I spoke to
Melvin has come over from Mahindra for a while and BJ has replaced Sherwin. They have their hands full at the moment getting Grenadiers out the door.

Staff churn - that doesn't sound good - wonder whats driving it?.

I'm very envious of you guys having your own vehicles. I have all these goodies waiting for mine which I have been told wont be here before May next year. Great having the loan vehicle but restricted in what I can do with it. Its begging to go down to White Hills.

Lou

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Great to hear.

Accessories ordered for me are side steps, checkerplate, roo bar, table, rubber mats... i think thats it. I can live without everything though the steps will be a nuisance. Also i've been undecided about the roo bar so decided to have it supplied boxed, unfitted. Maybe keep it in the garage for longer/ outback trips.

Sold my car stop-gap on Saturday ...
Hi Sam. I got the Roobar and very happy with it. Flush close to the body, low profile and against Donny Grey, hardly noticed.

baders

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I took delivery on the 14th. All accessories were installed. No issues so far. No alarms other than TPMS. it's a beast.

Back
Top Bottom