The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi From Perth Western Australia

Local time
7:27 AM
Reaction score
I am a retired mechanical engineer living in Perth WA. I first saw the Grenadier at a camping show last year and its interior, exterior and specification impressed me.
Having lived in the Pilbara in the 80s I have watched the growth of 4WDs with interest but apart from the GQ Patrol I owned for a short period in the late 80s and never been super impressed with what was on the market until seeing a Grenadier. The time has come for me to upgrade my current 26 old car, mainly to catch up with new safety features and have a vehicle that I can explore with confidence areas of Australia that are a little of the standard tourist areas. Hence I will be following the Grenadier although convincing my wife and the bank account may take a little doing.
I look forward to following members stories on this forum.
If anybody in Perth would like a passenger for a day trip or a short trip in their Grenadier I would be happy to come along and share some costs
Cheers Glen

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am a retired mechanical engineer living in Perth WA. I first saw the Grenadier at a camping show last year and its interior, exterior and specification impressed me.
Having lived in the Pilbara in the 80s I have watched the growth of 4WDs with interest but apart from the GQ Patrol I owned for a short period in the late 80s and never been super impressed with what was on the market until seeing a Grenadier. The time has come for me to upgrade my current 26 old car, mainly to catch up with new safety features and have a vehicle that I can explore with confidence areas of Australia that are a little of the standard tourist areas. Hence I will be following the Grenadier although convincing my wife and the bank account may take a little doing.
If anybody in Perth would like a passenger for a day trip or a short trip in their Grenadier I would be happy to come along and share some costs
Cheers Glen
Hi Glen,
Have a bit of a search and you'll find quite a few West Aussies on here, we just had a meet up at Waroona Dam today, we're on Facebook and have a Wattsapp group as well.

Attachments

• IMG-20240526-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240526-WA0000.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Cheers Glen
Welcome Glen!

Back
Top Bottom