The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Matt from Australia

Local time
5:09 PM
Reaction score
Hi all, another Matt from Australia, I have owned Land Rovers for years, 2 x Disco 1, 1x Disco 2 and a Disco 4, I currently have a Disco 1 that I built up years ago and used as my toy 4wd for harder 4wd tracks and having fun out in the bush. The Disco 4 is my touring rig for towing the van and getting out to see the outback of Australia.
For a long time I have pondered the options for my next touring 4wd, it has to be comfortable, reliable, good for long distance driving on dirt and sealed roads, it must tow well as well as being very capable on harder 4wding tracks. Obviously there are very few 4wds that fit such a variety of wants and needs, the Disco 4 fits perfectly but is now over 10 years old so getting close to time to move it on in the next few years.
On paper the Grenadier fits my requirements to a tee but like many I am a little reserved about dumping so much cash on a totally new vehicle....
So here I am, to learn, watch and enjoy the development and release of what I think is possibly and hopefully the best 4wd released onto the market in years.
Looking forward to the banter and technical discussion then hopefully ownership down the track.

Cheers Matt

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:09 PM
Reaction score
Welcome Matt.

You will be hard pressed to find a better source of information and experiential views of the new Grenadier (and more so as they are released to new owners).

As you seem not in a huge rush to potentially buy a Grenadier - note that there is a 300mm longer dual cab version being tested now and coming within the next 9-12 months.

There will also be an updated second version of the current model in 2025 and electric and "lifestyle models coming soon after (not that these would be suitable for you).

Back
Top Bottom