The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Viewing my Contract.

dynosoar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score
I have noticed over the past week or so that if I click on the link to 'View my contract' from my homepage I get a 'Something went wrong' message.
Anybody else?

A

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score
I have noticed over the past week or so that if I click on the link to 'View my contract' from my homepage I get a 'Something went wrong' message.
Anybody else?

A
Same here. Maybe there is an update in progress again.
It doesn’t trouble me. After a while everything has been fixed in the past as well. After all I have the contract here as well signed and with an estimated delivery date. So the online availability is not that important.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have no order anymore, but still a reservation, and my 450€ + 2050€ reservation fees were paid back, after receiving a message that they would reimburse, but that my dealer/retailer could ask for this 2500€ prepayment!
My dealer asked me to inform me of the reimbursement, but didn't ask for the money yet.
It troubles me only because of the "lack of clear communication on the website", such as "we are working on an update, don't worry" ... but nothing. Communication isn't their strongest point!

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve just been onto my Grenadier online account and for the first time since I signed the contract on the 22 /02 /2023 I am now able to view my contract via the view your contract link ☺️. Things must be improving with the Ineos Automotive IT department. More reasons to be happy 😃
a phone call from the dealer to say my vehicle has arrived and ready for collection will be the icing on the cake.

das mo

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve just been onto my Grenadier online account and for the first time since I signed the contract on the 22 /02 /2023 I am now able to view my contract via the view your contract link ☺️. Things must be improving with the Ineos Automotive IT department. More reasons to be happy 😃
a phone call from the dealer to say my vehicle has arrived and ready for collection will be the icing on the cake.
Uiiii. Same.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Same here. Wasn't able to do that at the weekend. Just got the 'Something went wrong' message as per last few weeks.

Paul Cooper

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anybody else?

A
Just tried and it uploads my contract ok.
Car supposed to reach dealer this week 🤞 🤞

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Perfect 👍
I tried out and finally it works with my contract as well. Delivery date is still the first of February 2023 😀.
After all those horror stories about missing /wrong parts on the contract I checked once again. Everything is fine but the car obviously needs some more time to prepare for me.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Perfect 👍
I tried out and finally it works with my contract as well. Delivery date is still the first of February 2023 😀.
After all those horror stories about missing /wrong parts on the contract I checked once again. Everything is fine but the car obviously needs some more time to prepare for me.
Unfortunately mine still doesn’t say in production although according to our agent it is already built.
does anyone have the in transit part on their account confirmed ?

Paul Cooper

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Unfortunately mine still doesn’t say in production although according to our agent it is already built.
does anyone have the in transit part on their account confirmed ?
I haven't heard of any "in transit" updates on the web portal.
Whenever I speak to the agent he tells me not to expect it to change as it hasn't for any of the 15 customer cars he has received to date.
One thing that did update immediately was when I signed the online contract.
I suspect we are back to the position of the left hand of IA not wanting to make promises that the right hand don't perform to.

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I just checked and I can still download my contract from the customer portal. No such luck with my order summary which has displayed a "order summary is not available, sorry..." error message for the past few months.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Although earlier today I could download my contract. Can't do right now. Gone back to the 'Something went wrong' message.
On the plus side. I have been told that my vehicle is 'In production'. Deposit placed mid June last year.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Although earlier today I could download my contract. Can't do right now. Gone back to the 'Something went wrong' message.
On the plus side. I have been told that my vehicle is 'In production'. Deposit placed mid June last year.
Im the same. Can’t view my contract today

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
If you're in the cracking eggs to make omelette camp then that's a positive ~ they've "gone in again" to try and fix more issues. 🤞

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
No issues with the contract either. Just nice to be able to access it at will.

Back
Top Bottom