The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

3rd party Videos Vera + Christian: My Grenadier On Youtube

K2grenadier

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:04 PM
Reaction score
The day I got my Grenadier my first visit was at Christian and Vera in the neighboring village. Christian made a little video about the visit - humorous as always.

And as usual, Christian had some interesting findings ...

Here it is:

typo
Thanks for posting . “She” looks gorgeous . I want an autograph 😄. Great point on the need to secure the cabling underneath The car.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:04 AM
Reaction score
I’ve checked underneath today and no hanging cables, but every Gromit seems to have a checkmark on it, and every nut and bolt has a dab of green paint on it
+1

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:04 AM
Reaction score
Wonder if it annoys anyone seeing the half British, half German flag on the front side of the vehicle.
Not me, I removed it by placing a snorkel ;)

Perhaps I should place a snorkel on the rear window too, for removing the French flag. :unsure:

Dermot

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The day I got my Grenadier my first visit was at Christian and Vera in the neighboring village. Christian made a little video about the visit - humorous as always.

Here it is:

Hi typo

Here it is:

typo
Hi Emax and congratulations on receiving your IG. I really enjoyed the video and the humour in it. I trust that you had fun making it.I agree with another comment that we can tease each other about general perceptions about national stereotypes. I thought the removing of the French logo was funny and done as a joke. Thank you for clearing up a point for me re: moving seats back on the commercial IG. When I eventually receive my car I will sure be asking someone more qualified than me to check it over to check if the left hand items were on the correct side of the car 😉

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For some reason I would keep the Anglo/Deutsch flag but if it was Anglo/French I'd want rid. Nothing to do with the country but more the aesthetics. Obviously becoming a fussy sod in my later years!

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
They are desperately searching the factory looking for Pierre .
I don't have any hanging wires.
I need a photo to belive that. 😜

There's some piss poor cabling runs ~ if I'm not mistaken the ones referred to in the video relate to 3 sensors coming off the exhaust, so may be diesel dependant?

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
moving seats back on the commercial IG
There is a comment from a Brit about this tax question under Christians video. It's not that easy in England, as far as I understood. But here in the forum are many posts about it as well. My remark in the video was with respect to German vehicle taxation.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:04 PM
Reaction score
Wonder if it annoys anyone seeing the half British, half German flag on the front side of the vehicle.
That would bother me. But it's definitely not because of the UK half. But I have a RAI, so I don't have a problem with it at all.

Attachments

• IMG_2336.jpg
    IMG_2336.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2337.jpg
    IMG_2337.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 22

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don't think INEOS itself knows that.
Ineos is indeed British and not aware of local susceptibilities (excuses to the British friends on this forum, but my personal opinion): website for Belgium in German and French language, and no Dutch ... what the heck, or how do you say in English?

It is a big mistake to put any flag on a global world car, they really are stupid. I want the Belgian, Polish, Brasilian and Hungarian flag on my car for very personal reasons... all countries are involved in the Grenadier building. And the Russian or Ucranian or Chinese or all of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom