The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Vanity License Plates

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:16 PM
Reaction score
At one stage I had a BMW convertible and wanted to get a plate with WNKR on it, my wife said yes you are but no you are not having that plate, so that was that.

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:16 PM
Reaction score
I've never understood the whole private plate thing.

I get there has to be an alpha-numerical combination... a something... but to chose to purchase the word 'GRENADIER' and stick it - literally right next to where it says 'GRENADIER' - on an actual Grenadier..?

Feels like writing 'MY HOUSE' on the front door of your house?

[tounge-in-cheek post]

Local time
3:16 AM
Reaction score

I get there has to be an alpha-numerical combination... a something... but to chose to purchase the word 'GRENADIER' and stick it - literally right next to where it says 'GRENADIER' - on an actual Grenadier..?

[tounge-in-cheek post]
You’re not wrong! I have no rational explanation—only that it makes me happy 🤷🏻‍♂️

Because we cannot hold/reserve custom plates here, my little Jeep Cherokee is now cosplaying until my Gren arrives:

IMG_4571.jpeg

Reactions: Sam

Ineos4

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:16 AM
Reaction score
Victorian plate is ineos4, got a custom plate made in Ireland so it reads ineos4 x4!

Attachments

• IMG_20230701_120042_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230701_120042_HDR.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 47

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:16 PM
Reaction score
There’s a Land Rover Discovery in Perth getting about with the number plate INEOS

I guess they’re committed …

Tom109

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:16 AM
Reaction score
It’s kinda like a tattoo. I can’t think of anything I’d still want in 1-2 years time.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:16 AM
Reaction score

[tounge-in-cheek post]
It’s for people who call their dog “dog“

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:16 AM
Reaction score
Following the tradition of the number plates of old Defenders here in Germany, which are often like XX-LR 110, saying I'm from 'XX', and my 'LR' is a 110", I've chosen this one.

20230710_164536.JPG

The extra costs were 12,80€.

Local time
12:16 AM
Reaction score
I never saw the appeal of vanity license plates before, but now I am (slightly shamefully) tempted to snag a Grenadier-themed plate for my future rig. Is anyone else struggling with this moral dilemma? :ROFLMAO: GRENNY and GRENADR are the two that come to mind. Curious to hear others' views on the subject and any contemplated plates!
I just ordered my plate: GRNDIER

Local time
12:16 AM
Reaction score
I never saw the appeal of vanity license plates before, but now I am (slightly shamefully) tempted to snag a Grenadier-themed plate for my future rig. Is anyone else struggling with this moral dilemma? :ROFLMAO: GRENNY and GRENADR are the two that come to mind. Curious to hear others' views on the subject and any contemplated plates!
I just ordered my plate: GRNDIER

Back
Top Bottom