The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Updated Ineos Grenadier Brochure

Mountain4x4

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score
The one thing that hits me is 99% of the photos are off-road, instead of the usual slew of mall crawler photos and a couple of off road ones in most manufacturer brochures. Love it. They leave no doubt in the language and verbiage. Marketing people rarely target me....but when they do....

carlg007

Contract Signed
Local time
7:30 AM
Reaction score
The one thing that hits me is 99% of the photos are off-road, instead of the usual slew of mall crawler photos and a couple of off road ones in most manufacturer brochures. Love it. They leave no doubt in the language and verbiage. Marketing people rarely target me....but when they do....
They should show a few photos of the Grenadier at the workshop!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:30 AM
Reaction score
Interesting that they still mention the jackets. Hopefully it’ll mean we’re still getting them.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:30 PM
Reaction score

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:30 PM
Reaction score
You can't do a load capacity on a cab chassis.
There is nowhere to put a load until you put something on the back.
What is needed is a more accurate overall weight for the cab chassis.
Surely you can? Toyota provide the details of their cab chassis sans tray. I can't see why IA can't. This way you can effectively determine what tray/canopy you can fit.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:30 PM
Reaction score
Surely you can? Toyota provide the details of their cab chassis sans tray. I can't see why IA can't. This way you can effectively determine what tray/canopy you can fit.
If they have no idea what you are going to mount on the rear, the length, overhang, strength etc how could they possibly give a load rating??
They can only give estimates or examples.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:30 PM
Reaction score
If they have no idea what you are going to mount on the rear, the length, overhang, strength etc how could they possibly give a load rating??
They can only give estimates or examples.
Cab chassis weight minus GVM = load rating. So...potentially the Quartermaster has a Tare weight of 2500kgs, that gives a load rating (capacity) of 1050kgs. What IA are not supplying us with is the tare weight of the cab chassis. Toyota give 2 numbers depending on weather a tray (aluminium) is fitted or not.

Back
Top Bottom