The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UK Parts Supply

Highwayman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:03 PM
Reaction score
I noticed the half height cargo barrier had a sticker on:
View attachment 7816129

Given they're in short supply, I was surprised to see this was made nearly 11 months ago.
Slow Boat from China .......................

I'm still waiting for all of the above and no update when they materialise

Grey Wolf

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I would like to stock up on parts for my Gren and keen to hear how others get on.

In the first instance I'm after the B57 diesel oil filter, after that fuel and air filters etc.

So starting a thread here if anyone of those who have taken delivery so far get around to;

a) finding the part number(s)

and

b) a UK or Euro supplier

Would also like another set (x5) steel 17" wheels from IA or their manufacturer incase anyone hears.

I'd ask IA customer service (have already asked my agent) but I have more faith getting quick/correct info from the helpful people on here.

Merci,

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There is a set of Ineos 17inch wheels on bf Goodrich tyres listed in UK eBay. They seem cheap only £900 ish for the wheels and tyres. Seems too good to be true.
that is cheap.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
From a main dealer £500 for a steel wheel with BFG’s and TPMs

Scotsitalian

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I bought the B57 oil filter from Ineos and it came n a BMW box with the BMW part number obscured by a sticker with the Ineos part number on it.
However, the bmw part number is stamped on the oil filter itself. Took the box into my local bmw dealer and the parts manager took one look and said they are stock items, bought another 3 at approx. 50% of the Ineos price.
now done the same with the fuel filter which is £120+ from Ineos, same repeat again, bmw box with a sticker over it but correct bmw and Mahle part numbers on the filter Itself.
Provided you have bought one from an Ineos dealer, there is no way to tell As there is only the bmw/mahle part number on the filter itself,
the fuel filter is expensive as it has a heating element within.
Mann is also going to make the air and fuel filters but the parts are currently “in development” but the oil filter is already available.
in my humble opinion, I think Mann filters are highly superior to Mahle/ Knecht, we also have an MB GLE and every mercedes filter is a Mann in a Mercedes box, no difference

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:03 AM
Reaction score
I bought the B57 oil filter from Ineos and it came n a BMW box with the BMW part number obscured by a sticker with the Ineos part number on it.
However, the bmw part number is stamped on the oil filter itself. Took the box into my local bmw dealer and the parts manager took one look and said they are stock items, bought another 3 at approx. 50% of the Ineos price.
now done the same with the fuel filter which is £120+ from Ineos, same repeat again, bmw box with a sticker over it but correct bmw and Mahle part numbers on the filter Itself.
Provided you have bought one from an Ineos dealer, there is no way to tell As there is only the bmw/mahle part number on the filter itself,
the fuel filter is expensive as it has a heating element within.
Mann is also going to make the air and fuel filters but the parts are currently “in development” but the oil filter is already available.
in my humble opinion, I think Mann filters are highly superior to Mahle/ Knecht, we also have an MB GLE and every mercedes filter is a Mann in a Mercedes box, no difference
What was the BMW price v the Ineos price?

Back
Top Bottom