The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UAE UAE Grenadier Test drive available at Adamas Motors

Pfk

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
7:19 AM
Reaction score
Hello UAE Grenadiers

i had the pleasure of test driving the grenadier on the morning of the 10th of may in the dubai Adamas motors showroom.
the vehicle is available to test drive (on road) therefore i recommend you book your session.

it has been sometime i have not driven a recirculating ball steering but within moments muscle memory caught up.
aside from the fact that i could not find the fm radio on the screen which i fiddled with for only a few moments,
i thoroughly enjoyed my short drive on both the inside roads and highway and am now more eager to receive my vehicle (august hopefully).

enjoy your test drives

Attachments

• IMG_5338.jpeg
    IMG_5338.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5335.jpeg
    IMG_5335.jpeg
    257.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5336.jpeg
    IMG_5336.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5339.jpeg
    IMG_5339.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5340.jpeg
    IMG_5340.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 34

harost

Production/Transit
Local time
4:19 AM
Reaction score
Hi UAE team,

FYI ADAMAS show room cars have been received and you can test drive them. I've done my test drive yesterday and it is AMAZING. Will not say more, go guys and enjoy.

Apparently, part of the delay on our cars delivery is due to a new regulation in the middle east, where an "EMERGENCY" Call button has to be fitted on new cars, and was not planned by INEOS in the production line. They stopped the production for the UAE cars in April to re arrange they production line. Now it seems that it is back in full swing, and unless any other issue arises, first car deliveries, for the "normal" customers, will be July-August.

As of now 350++ cars sold in UAE, Ineos is targeting 600, the distributor around 400 for 2023.

But Sheikh Hamdan IG post has boosted the interest in the car, especially in the UAE national Community :) ( And the Expats as well for sure lol), so maybe more to come on the road.

Anyhow, fellow IG drivers, see you soon on the dunes

Attachments

• 20230515_140822.jpg
    20230515_140822.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 20

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Apparently, part of the delay on our cars delivery is due to a new regulation in the middle east, where an "EMERGENCY" Call button has to be fitted on new cars, and was not planned by INEOS in the production line. They stopped the production for the UAE cars in April to re arrange they production line. Now it seems that it is back in full swing, and unless any other issue arises, first car deliveries, for the "normal" customers, will be July-August.
You've been told a fib ~ this is from the the Press Information Pack of April 2022:
Screenshot_20230518_055359.jpg

RavenVoice

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You've been told a fib ~ this is from the the Press Information Pack of April 2022:
View attachment 7812372
You are wrong. The cars can’t currently be released to the customers as what INEOS had installed in regards to the E-call system did not comply with the specifics of UAE regulation & has had to be changed. The customers in the UAE can rest assured that Adamas is a class act & that their cars will be in their hands as soon as is physically possible.

harost

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
You are wrong. The cars can’t currently be released to the customers as what INEOS had installed in regards to the E-call system did not comply with the specifics of UAE regulation & has had to be changed. The customers in the UAE can rest assured that Adamas is a class act & that their cars will be in their hands as soon as is physically possible.
thanks

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You are wrong.
No.
The cars can’t currently be released to the customers as what INEOS had installed in regards to the E-call system did not comply with the specifics of UAE regulation & has had to be changed.
So that's a different story to what was reported above. Ineos did plan and fit an eCall system, it just didn't comply and had to be changed.
The customers in the UAE can rest assured that Adamas is a class act & that their cars will be in their hands as soon as is physically possible.
You got a vested interest there?

Back
Top Bottom