The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Trial Master ticks off all the boxes

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:36 PM
Reaction score
I say it in jest.  It's just funny that when you read it quickly, being a 4x4, you think trail.  Trial is a motorcycle thing, which doesn't exactly correlate with a supreme offroad vehicle.   At least they give you the jacket so when ppl as what is a trialmaster, I can point to the jacket and say this is the trialmaster.  

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:36 AM
Reaction score
This is what you get when Sir Jim owns too many companies ..... you get too much cross promotion.
At least it wasn't called the INEOS BELSTAFF GRENADIER.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
7:36 AM
Reaction score
Trial competition is not limited to Motorbikes. It's been a motor sport since the dawn of 4 wheeling.Mud , hills , obstacles - the essence of four wheel driving , and a good match for a Trialmaster.Not everyone uses trails... https://www.vscc.co.uk/page/trials

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:36 PM
Reaction score
Tazzieman, thank you so much for sharing.  I was not aware that it expanded beyond bikes.   That is pretty cool.  Now I won't look like a ignorant American anymore.  Wait, I still will but not when asked about Trialmaster:s name.  

Local time
5:36 PM
Reaction score
ADVAW8S said:
NoGaBiker welcome to this forum.  

Thanks, and thank you for updating us about Grenadier developments over on the Defender forum.

Back
Top Bottom