The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

TrailRax Modular Roof Rack for the Grenadier

Local time
7:09 AM
Reaction score
Sorry we do not have a spec sheet, but with that said, how tall are the Grenadiers ranging from?

Stock height is 80.7 inches (page 47 of the U.S. Brochure), and that is on 31.6 inch tires.

Bear in mind that a 3-inch lift is in the works, and with that, I'm guessing some will run a 35-inch tire. That will take the height up to around 85-86 inches. My guess (just a guess) is that a 2-inch lift and 33-inch tires will be the sweet spot for a lot of folks.

Exterior_Dimensions.png

Jiman01

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:09 AM
Reaction score
Doesn’t sound like anything sub 7’/84” is doable if the stock height is 80.7”.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
11:09 PM
Reaction score
Sorry we do not have a spec sheet, but with that said, how tall are the Grenadiers ranging from?
6' 7" if I did my math correct. It is listed at 2050 mm.

TrailRax

Supporting Vendor
Local time
12:09 AM
Reaction score
Happy Good Friday Everyone!

As Promised, you guys are the first to see these photos, please keep in mind, these are just photoshopped renders of our rack on a grenadier to give you guys an idea of what our TrailRax Modular Roof Rack for the Grenadier is going to look like. The renders are subject to change but overall look is our goal. The Full Length TRMR Rack for the Grenadier is pictured but if you look closely you can see the cut off for the 3/4 rack that will be offered. If you have any questions, reply below or PM us here! Thanks.Front view.jpgIsometric view.jpgSide View.jpg

Back
Top Bottom