The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

GrenX Adventure Additions low profile Roof Rack system for Australia

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:15 AM
Reaction score
once I get out the back orders of the 3/4 platform I will see how we can adapt to a full length setup with integrated front light bar. As we have had a few other owners request it. keep in mind a lot of time and money goes into making the designs and prototypes so its only worthwhile if I can make sure I can recover all the costs associated with the development and a small profit. My reward is seeing an Australian product on the Australian Grenadiers.
I'll take your 2nd test prototype for the full track at material cost... just don't worry about the paperwork 😇

Rooballer

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:15 PM
Reaction score
If your ready to place an order please contact me with your name and shipping address and I will send you back a tax invoice with a shipping quote. Complete system $2595

Benefits:
-Ultra low profile less than 50mm additional height to vehicle
-Fastest installation process
-Sleek modern design
-Ultra light 28KG
-Grenadier 150kg Dynamic load limit
-Low drag. Fuel savings
-Aerodynamic. Reduced wind noise and better handling
-Australian made mounting system by an Australian Grenadier owner, Be part of a community driven grenadier project.

Also available:
-Low profile 270 awning brackets $85 each (3 recommended for maximum off road strength. They can also be used for shower tent systems which would require 2 pieces)
-Passenger seat multipurpose fire extinguisher bracket $89?
This looks great, what size is the Rhino Rack platform?

Trevor bath

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
its personal preference really the system works both ways either with a gap or with none. Some of my clients asked for it to be as low as possible. But we can easily make it with a 5-10mm gap it just doesn't look as low and sleek. The rubber rails provide additional support but don't carry all the weight its spread out over a very large surface area. Ineos made them to carry a load and they are also a removable and replaceable item. We just looking for your feedback on what you guys prefer. but on my own vehicle I was going to have it touching with some adhesive rubber pads on the bottom of the rack solid as a rock.
Hi I am just waiting to order your roof rack, I would want it as low as possible, I don’t mind it touching the rails. I like the rubber pad idea. I have the 270 kings awning and want it mounted below the roof line. Do you think your brackets would do that?

GrenX

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:15 PM
Reaction score
Hi I am just waiting to order your roof rack, I would want it as low as possible, I don’t mind it touching the rails. I like the rubber pad idea. I have the 270 kings awning and want it mounted below the roof line. Do you think your brackets would do that?
Yes it keeps the 270 in line with the roofline. The important thing to consider is if the awning will open above the rear doors which we don't know unless we have all brands in stock to test fit. Mine is the prototype so we are lift the awning backers up 15mm to give more clearance for the back door.

Attachments

• 73623512199__A62566E1-7281-4B1C-8B44-EC8BE8CFDA6A.jpeg
    73623512199__A62566E1-7281-4B1C-8B44-EC8BE8CFDA6A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom