The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Squeaks and rattles

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:03 AM
Reaction score
I have squeaks and rattles in my Grenny especially when at idle or driving slowly over rougher road conditions. Most appears to come from around the compass area. Anyone else have this? If so did you find a remedy?

• Wow
Reactions: IGL

Skydance

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:03 PM
Reaction score
I have squeaks and rattles in my Grenny especially when at idle or driving slowly over rougher road conditions. Most appears to come from around the compass area. Anyone else have this? If so did you find a remedy?
It may help. I had the same issue when new so I got an allen key and ever so slight nip up the bolts on the dash. The squeaks and rattles on the dash will bed in over a few months. I don’t have a single rattle from the dash now. My only rattle is the camping table in the rear.

FlyingTexan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:03 AM
Reaction score
It may help. I had the same issue when new so I got an allen key and ever so slight nip up the bolts on the dash. The squeaks and rattles on the dash will bed in over a few months. I don’t have a single rattle from the dash now. My only rattle is the camping table in the rear.
I’ll do it first thing tomorrow. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom