The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Speedo and Driver Display Modification Ideas

PetrK

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
Most have mentioned the rear camera display as inadequate and by now IA should be full aware that this is lacking and should be rectified. As to the display, not many have said this, but many warnings are there so not viewing this could potentially be dangerous
therefore, the solution would be to make a new HUD or instrument cluster with LCD. Small but fully functional. With brightness control:).
Well, we also have other problems here... heating, steering, absence of sport or towning mode, low engine speed..., really high diesel consumption with a tow of 16.5l/100km,
microphone turning off with shutdown +30 on the key after about 30 seconds. Slow communication between units...But I believe that we will solve something. and something IA.
Merry Christmas everyone
PetrK

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
Hello,
When the HUD is supplemented with a speedometer, it could be possible to turn off the large display completely. Personally, I am bothered by the too high intensity of both chapels when driving. And the impossibility of automatic brightness reduction during night/day lighting. Only one brightness setting is insufficient. The outside temperature is very important before the steering wheel. It's tiring to constantly look to the side. Also the rear camera display size is funny. the resolution of the central screen is perfect. So why is the reversing camera not over the full screen area? The rear camera would be better placed in the axis of the towing device.
Because I'm sure that by law, some information (like your speed) must be displayed at all times, even when in reverse.

Reactions: jwb
Back
Top Bottom