The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

So where are all the first impressions? (right here)

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score
All these Grenadiers that are now on the road and hardly a few words put together describing first impressions. Photographs are all very well but we want to hear how it makes one feel. What is ones impressions compared to recent journalistic reviews. We are hanging on every word but unfortunately, no words are coming through.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score
All these Grenadiers that are now on the road and hardly a few words put together describing first impressions. Photographs are all very well but we want to hear how it makes one feel. What is ones impressions compared to recent journalistic reviews. We are hanging on every word but unfortunately, no words are coming through.
Exactly!

How‘s the on-road experience?

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
Exactly!

How‘s the on-road experience?
And for the Right Hand Drivers - did your left foot fall off, or did you end up having to use a walking frame after you got out of the car - all due to the left footrest.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I bet most are too enthralled with new grenadier excitement that they haven't had the time to do a "write up"

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score
I’m sure @Jeremy996 will fill us in when he gets time. As for everyone else. I’m glad they’re to busy enjoying their Grenadier to post a curated video on YouTube.

But that still doesn’t mean I don’t want to hear about real world opinions about the new Grenadiers ;)

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:21 AM
Reaction score
There are few basic bits in various Facebook groups but no in detail ones I have seen apart from Ingemar’s

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:21 PM
Reaction score
I’m sure @Jeremy996 will fill us in when he gets time. As for everyone else. I’m glad they’re to busy enjoying their Grenadier to post a curated video on YouTube.

But that still doesn’t mean I don’t want to hear about real world opinions about the new Grenadiers ;)
I hope that all the forum members who got their car before me :sick: post enough comments about their experience :) so that I don't have to waste my time telling that it's so nice to drive a left hand car :devilish:, any way the only right way to drive a car in Europe :ROFLMAO:

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I bet most are too enthralled with new grenadier excitement that they haven't had the time to do a "write up"
Most seem boring, parked in streets... doing not much... estate agents??

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:21 PM
Reaction score
So
So we expect your first pictures within a day of purchase to be along the Strezlecki Track then will we mate? Awesome - looking forward to it. Get some nice sunset shots. 👌🏼

Last edited:

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Ive got a ferry booked for a 2 week trip down to Italy in June. As soon as mine lands, i'll get some good trip pictures up on here, along with some impressions of 12 hour stints behind the wheel

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
2:21 PM
Reaction score
Where in Italy will you go?

I have a coffee for you halfway (Dover-Trentino) through if you want.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Where in Italy will you go?
We've got a friends wedding to attend in Ravello, Amalfi coast. The plan is to drive down there via Switzerland, taking in some campsites and places of interest on the way down. after, we're looking at getting the ferry across to Albania and making our way back the long way round. We'll be accompanied by another couple in their heavily modified Jeep JL Rubicon, both sporting roof tents.

Back
Top Bottom