The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:49 PM
Reaction score
Thanks Eric, understood re S value. However the nose weight is somewhat arbitrary within reason and will be dependent to some extent on the design of the trailer/caravan etc and the contribution of the 'nose weight' to the overall vehicle payload. Perhaps a reduced 'suggested' nose weight on the sticker is also dependent on other weight bearing options on the vehicle: sliders, winch, roof rack etc, all of which decrease the ultimate payload compared to a vehicle with no options. I guess all will be revealed when some IA guru is prepared to make a statement? :oops:
The nose weight of any specific trailer or caravan can/does vary with the loading distribution, and this would seem to be the logical method of controlling nose weight but can't see how that can be legislated.
Theoretically you can have a fully loaded 3.5T trailer loaded so as to produce 0 or negative nose weight, bloody stupid but would comply with a reduced 310kg limit.

Last edited:

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Tinki, collected mine today and also got an apple tree. I’m number 4 on the road in NI.
Good man !!!!! We need pictures !!!
Congratulations my friend !!! Happy driving !!!

Gero

Tire Kicker
Local time
1:49 PM
Reaction score
My car is at the retail partner (Italy)
No full payment requested yet
No need software updated or other campaigns
Simply amazing. Can’t wait!
After the first 1.000 KM: every minute of waiting is worth it!
...btw: quest anno vado da puglia e sardegna con il mio amico grande ;)

Falkirkbairn

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The waiting is over, time to leave this thread. Picked up my Grenadier today. Significantly larger than my RRS (yes I know it is further away 😂). Speedo not being in line of sight and the rest for my left foot were not a problem. Accelerator feels agricultural and steering isn’t as responsive as RRS, the only niggle is that when driving straight the TDC of the steering wheel is at 3 minutes past the hour.

tempImagebIzY4X.jpg

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The waiting is over, time to leave this thread. Picked up my Grenadier today. Significantly larger than my RRS (yes I know it is further away 😂). Speedo not being in line of sight and the rest for my left foot were not a problem. Accelerator feels agricultural and steering isn’t as responsive as RRS, the only niggle is that when driving straight the TDC of the steering wheel is at 3 minutes past the hour.

View attachment 7814900
Looks great.

But, you are NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE UNTIL we are all no longer sick of waiting. Sorry my friend. Buckle up. :ROFLMAO:

Fab

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:49 PM
Reaction score

View attachment 7814900
See... patience pays off in the end.
That's what I keep telling me every 5 minutes.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I note that in UK there are now 30 + Grenadiers for sale (although all over list) and a YouTuber that has already sold their Grenadier as it was not what they hoped for. Fair play to them and each to their own. All I would say. I have had mine for a couple of weeks now and despite some minor gremlins and observations as to the quality of some of the plastics. I am over the moon with mine and intend to be keeping it for the foreseeable future.

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Who is the YouTuber Cheshire ? Have they said what they didn’t like ?

Forgot to say, I pick mine up tomorrow so time will tell.

Excited?…….no, apprehensive…..yes

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:49 AM
Reaction score

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Back