The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Sick of waiting

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:14 AM
Reaction score
I’m starting to agree on the safari windows, even if they don’t leak, chuck a wet coat in the back and the next day they’ll be dripping with condensation…..
I’m talking myself into it already!
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score
Today my status banner moved from Sick of Waiting to Eagerly Anticipating as I met the Grenadier I so carefully specified over a year ago. The drivers door needs a considerably greater slam than the other doors, and there is one small scratch to rectify but other than that; it’s perfect. I can’t wait!

E5E5DB76-86DA-4067-9820-A8AB71BA893D.jpeg
8167D7E0-88FA-4249-8202-F728F745398B.jpeg

2BC2A10D-0E64-4848-992A-334CDB412754.jpeg
9A991773-D54C-4CED-8C54-D64D8E9260BF.jpeg

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It seems my waiting journey is coming to an end . Car landed Saturday , paid the Bill early hours of Monday Morning . Got the call Today car already PDI'ed and ready to go. Registration on Thursday so that i do not loose out on one month of tax. Pick up Friday after work . Can't wait ! Wife already gave it a nickname .... Christian ( i was as confused as you , she said that since it has a red chassis it reminds her of her Christian Louboutin heels. Cannot argue with that . Christian it is then )

Orcmurd

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It seems my waiting journey is coming to an end . Car landed Saturday , paid the Bill early hours of Monday Morning . Got the call Today car already PDI'ed and ready to go. Registration on Thursday so that i do not loose out on one month of tax. Pick up Friday after work . Can't wait ! Wife already gave it a nickname .... Christian ( i was as confused as you , she said that since it has a red chassis it reminds her of her Christian Louboutin heels. Cannot argue with that . Christian it is then )
Well done Tinki, think you may be the first on the road in NI. I saw mine on Saturday morning and will hopefully be close behind you. I also saw yours with the red chassis, looks good.

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well done Tinki, think you may be the first on the road in NI. I saw mine on Saturday morning and will hopefully be close behind you. I also saw yours with the red chassis, looks good.
Thank you my friend, see you soon on the road !! all the kudos goes to the guys at Hollybrook they did all the heavy lifting .

Rab

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nice one Tinki, I see my red one is there on their Facebook page, must get over tomorrow.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:14 AM
Reaction score
Time for a new Sick of Waiting thread, North American edition. I placed my order today and haven't gotten a contract, VIN number, delivery date - seriously IA, c'mon and get with it.

just kidding GIF

Last edited:

IGL

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:14 PM
Reaction score
Time for a new Sick of Waiting thread, North American addition. I placed my order today and haven't gotten a contract, VIN number, delivery date - seriously IA, c'mon and get with it.

just kidding GIF
Is there a little unpatience in the US? No need to, relax.

I placed my order 05/07/2023 at 5:12 pm.

First IA email 05/07/2023 at 5:12 pm, one sentence amongst others was

[ Den voraussichtlichen Baumonat teilen wir Dir innerhalb der nächsten 24 Stunden mit.

We will inform you about the expected month of construction within the next 24 hours. ]

Second IA email 05/07/2023 at 5:18 pm, one sentence amongst others was

[ In der kommenden Woche melden wir uns mit weiteren Einzelheiten zu den nächsten Schritten auf dem Weg zu Deinem Grenadier.

We'll be in touch next week with more details on the next steps on the path to your Grenadier. ]

Third IA email 05/07/2023 at 8:43 pm

[ Hallo J,

Anbei findest Du die Quittung für Deine Vorauszahlung in Höhe von €…. Du stehst so dicht davor wie nie, einen der ersten Grenadier zu erhalten, die aus unserer Werkshalle rollen. Schon bald wird er für Dich einsatzbereit sein.

Dein Grenadier-Team

Hello J,

Enclosed you will find the receipt for your advance payment of €.... You are closer than ever to receiving one of the first Grenadiers to roll off our factory floor. Soon it will be ready for you to use.

Your Grenadier Team ]

This was the last IA email I received since. Not even the month of production, let alone the year, was communicated. Stay calm and chicken dance. J

sne

Local time
Reaction score
Is there a little unpatience in the US? No need to, relax.

I placed my order 05/07/2023 at 5:12 pm.

First IA email 05/07/2023 at 5:12 pm, one sentence amongst others was

[ Den voraussichtlichen Baumonat teilen wir Dir innerhalb der nächsten 24 Stunden mit.

We will inform you about the expected month of construction within the next 24 hours. ]

Second IA email 05/07/2023 at 5:18 pm, one sentence amongst others was

[ In der kommenden Woche melden wir uns mit weiteren Einzelheiten zu den nächsten Schritten auf dem Weg zu Deinem Grenadier.

We'll be in touch next week with more details on the next steps on the path to your Grenadier. ]

Third IA email 05/07/2023 at 8:43 pm

[ Hallo J,

Anbei findest Du die Quittung für Deine Vorauszahlung in Höhe von €…. Du stehst so dicht davor wie nie, einen der ersten Grenadier zu erhalten, die aus unserer Werkshalle rollen. Schon bald wird er für Dich einsatzbereit sein.

Dein Grenadier-Team

Hello J,

Enclosed you will find the receipt for your advance payment of €.... You are closer than ever to receiving one of the first Grenadiers to roll off our factory floor. Soon it will be ready for you to use.

Your Grenadier Team ]

This was the last IA email I received since. Not even the month of production, let alone the year, was communicated. Stay calm and chicken dance. J
Same procedure here, the order date @IGL mentioned is certainly a typo, more like July, 2022. I have a confirmed order dated Feb, 16 of 2023 (no typo), same text modules, but still no estimated date of manufacture. After the promise to get in within 24h after order, I have requested this twice, the answers were more text modules, more or less “we tell you, once we know ourselves”.
This project requires patience and tolerance for bad habits. So far I can manage….

IGL

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Same procedure here, the order date @IGL mentioned is certainly a typo, more like July, 2022. I have a confirmed order dated Feb, 16 of 2023 (no typo), same text modules, but still no estimated date of manufacture. After the promise to get in within 24h after order, I have requested this twice, the answers were more text modules, more or less “we tell you, once we know ourselves”.
This project requires patience and tolerance for bad habits. So far I can manage….
No typo but US date format MM/DD/YY, not German date format DD/MM/YY

Reactions: sne

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Today I got my car - many thanks to Sir Jim Ratcliffe, a great idea, a great project, the ride along was exciting, the trips with the Grenadier will be too!
great news. what spec is your Gren?

Reactions: PBD
Back
Top Bottom