The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

UK & Ireland Showroom in/around London?

nuclearbeef

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:54 AM
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a spot for a pre-order here in the US, but will not be able to make any of the drive events, therefore; I will not see any of the IG's in person before the need to place my order.
I would like to compare some colors and the interior choices.

I will be in London some this month. Is there a showroom in London that has vehicles on the floor?
I'll be staying near Marble Arch.

Khalfan323

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:54 PM
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a spot for a pre-order here in the US, but will not be able to make any of the drive events, therefore; I will not see any of the IG's in person before the need to place my order.
I would like to compare some colors and the interior choices.

I will be in London some this month. Is there a showroom in London that has vehicles on the floor?
I'll be staying near Marble Arch.
Endeavour in Chiswick is your best bet. Around 35 minute away on a good day with minimal traffic.

Local time
9:54 AM
Reaction score
So we stopped by that dealer today to take another look at the Grenadier and we had the worst experience ever. The guy ther never got off his chair, never attempted to say hi, I tried to engage and mention I had a preorder, he just looked at me like I was a huge burden. I asked if the unit on the showroom was unlocked, he said probably, so I just showed myself around for 15-20 minutes. Never once got up or came over. Maybe they expect appointments or something, but I'll say this, zero chance I'd ever buy from that place after that. Hands down the most cold and uninvited I've ever felt at any dealer.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
6:54 AM
Reaction score
So we stopped by that dealer today to take another look at the Grenadier and we had the worst experience ever. The guy ther never got off his chair, never attempted to say hi, I tried to engage and mention I had a preorder, he just looked at me like I was a huge burden. I asked if the unit on the showroom was unlocked, he said probably, so I just showed myself around for 15-20 minutes. Never once got up or came over. Maybe they expect appointments or something, but I'll say this, zero chance I'd ever buy from that place after that. Hands down the most cold and uninvited I've ever felt at any dealer.
Feel free to post this in the link directory section. There’s every dealer in the uk listed. And we’re slowly progressing across Europe with the remaining ones.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
6:54 AM
Reaction score
That’s really sad to hear. I hope you have better luck with your local dealer stateside.

Back
Top Bottom