The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Halliwell Jones Showroom opening event. Saturday 2nd December

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
6:17 PM
Reaction score
I hope to visit your place some days, but it will not be present at your opening. I would like to thank you for your honest openness, limited by the the "closeness" of Ineos.

Very beautiful showroom (y):love:
Thanks @Jean Mercier its always nice when I meet someone and they say they’re from the forum. I think we have a fantastic bunch of people on here and hopefully for a long time to come. Kettle will be on when you visit or you can have a beer out of the fridge, entirely upto yourself. 🍻

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks @Jean Mercier its always nice when I meet someone and they say they’re from the forum. I think we have a fantastic bunch of people on here and hopefully for a long time to come. Kettle will be on when you visit or you can have a beer out of the fridge, entirely upto yourself. 🍻
If Jean has driven that far I reckon you could stretch to both.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:17 PM
Reaction score

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:17 AM
Reaction score
Not even for a free mug and the chance to win some prizes. Plus the best sausage roll you'll ever have 🤣🤣
Hi Halliwell Jones Chester, Congratulations on finishing up the build. Your enthusiasm for the brand is apparent and why you will be successful. My only excuse for not attending is because I am in California, however that is not a good excuse. Have a wonderful opening day/evening. The very best to you. DaBull

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:17 PM
Reaction score
So we managed to get everything done in time, tough day but worth it in the end. Look forward to seeing those who are attending tomorrow. View attachment 7834578
@Halliwell Jones Chester,
Hello Steve, congratulations! The sausage alone would make the journey worthwhile. No, I was just joking.
I think it's great that you've always taken us with you on your journey of change. And especially the way you've stood up for us. Your family had to do without you for us more than once.
Now I wish you a great day with lots of good conversations.
If we didn't have such crappy winter weather here, I could just sit in the Grenadier and drive off.

Back
Top Bottom