The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Halliwell Jones Showroom opening event. Saturday 2nd December

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
12:31 AM
Reaction score
Hi All,

Well the date has finally been confirmed for our opening event at Chester, Saturday 2nd December.

All are welcome to attend, we will have food and drink on the day along with various prizes including, tickets to Chester races, Bang & Olufsen portable speaker, Night stay in the Titanic hotel Liverpool, £250 voucher for Crichton bespoke clothing (tailored shirt fitting) wheel covers for Grenadier owners, Your first service free of charge to be competed here at Halliwell Jones, plus more on the day.

I have attached two links below if you you would like to come along, one is our Facebook site, the other is our website. This will help us ascertain numbers for catering.

Look forward to seeing you all.

1700062992920.png

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:31 PM
Reaction score
Hi All,

Well the date has finally been confirmed for our opening event at Chester, Saturday 2nd December.

All are welcome to attend, we will have food and drink on the day along with various prizes including, tickets to Chester races, Bang & Olufsen portable speaker, Night stay in the Titanic hotel Liverpool, £250 voucher for Crichton bespoke clothing (tailored shirt fitting) wheel covers for Grenadier owners, Your first service free of charge to be competed here at Halliwell Jones, plus more on the day.

I have attached two links below if you you would like to come along, one is our Facebook site, the other is our website. This will help us ascertain numbers for catering.

View attachment 7832693
If I can figure out how to fit a pair of @buzzspecialvehicles sliders in the overhead bin, I might fly in for the event. 🤣

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
Hi All,

View attachment 7832693
I will be attending in Spirit. Congratulations, Job Well Done. DaBull

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
In addition to Steve @Halliwell Jones Chester putting on some grub and hospitality for members, the first 15 who say they're going to attend will get a goodie bag of stickers and their individual club medallion. Just find Steve and give him a Grenadier wave and let him know your username.

The cutoff for this stunning offer is Thursday November 23'rd

IMG_2481.jpg

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:31 PM
Reaction score
I think it's really great that you're meeting up. Even if I unfortunately can't be there.

Chris

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:31 AM
Reaction score
What sort of time does the event kick off?

Back
Top Bottom