The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Show us your newest toy!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score
Not a toy per se but a nice way to spend Boxing Day with a Christmas gift.

Attachments

• AAC6F4D1-B424-4995-9682-41C6F164C1E0.jpeg
    AAC6F4D1-B424-4995-9682-41C6F164C1E0.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 53

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:02 PM
Reaction score
Nice who wrote that one?

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score
A good friend of mine pre ordered the white one and black roof. He is a petrol head and absolutely loves his GR. He has a Porsche Caymen and sold it but won’t sell the GR…he says it is a beast.

As I understand it, a rally car that was adjusted for road use as opposed to what is normally the other way round.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:02 PM
Reaction score
Used to fire up the Tilley on the boat under a boom tent and knock back the grog in perfect comfort!! Good kit, good times!

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
6:02 PM
Reaction score
The right lamp for a firefighter! (y)

I have the same one and really love it. But the fuel is ridiculously expensive: you pay 7 Euros for a one liter can and still 5 to 6 Euros for a 5 liter can. Unbelievable.

BTW: take care of the pump gaskets. If you don't use it for a while they will get dry and then tend to break.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
I have just seen that you have a video from the EDFC airfield on your channel. Are you an FSCA member?

The Partenavia (GEMB) belongs to my former flight instructor Jörg. He once made a trans Atlantic flight with it to Oshkosh.

And EDFC is my home airport. :)

McPharmer II

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have just seen that you have a video from the EDFC airfield on your channel. Are you an FSCA member?

The Partenavia (GEMB) belongs to my former flight instructor Jörg. He once made a trans Atlantic flight with it to Oshkosh.

And EDFC is my home airport. :)
Actually I'm not. I took the pictures at a Sunday walk with the family. I don't feel comfortable in a plane. But my son and me are interested in flying, so we do some RC-flying at the MFG Elsava

Back
Top Bottom