The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Servicing

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:14 PM
Reaction score
Just filling my time quietly until they give me my manual to read. 😉

In a past life, I spent some time doing photographic interpretation, just trying to stop some of those skills/learnings going too rusty.

Last edited:

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score
Just filling my time quietly until they give my manual to read. 😉

In a past life, I spent some time doing photographic interpretation, just trying to stop some of those skills/learnings going too rusty.
So in other words, you worked for Mi6 interpreting field agents photos?
Sorry, hope I haven’t broken an official secrets act. 😉

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:14 PM
Reaction score
That sounds very Teutonic. 🤪
you´l bet! They have a "Baumschutzverordnung" (tree protection ordinance)

"...Berlin's tree protection ordinance states that all deciduous trees, Scots pine, and the fruit tree species walnut and Turkish hazel are worthy of protection, provided they have a trunk circumference of at least 80 centimeters at a height of 130 centimeters, or 50 centimeters for multi-stemmed trees. So hands off if you want to cut one of these. Damage to such a tree is also prohibited..."

So they need a "tree register" and someone who counts/localises and marks the trees.

And this is where you come in 🙂

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
😂 Definitely not ~ I mostly counted trees.
Here in Queensland, the government employs persons who interpret satellite photos to determine unauthorised land clearing....
There are 1.73million sq km to cover so there's plenty of work to keep them busy!

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Here in Queensland, the government employs persons who interpret satellite photos to determine unauthorised land clearing....
There are 1.73million sq km to cover so there's plenty of work to keep them busy!
Tassy's smaller ; we just use the dob in system :p

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:14 PM
Reaction score
👍

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
...Berlin's tree protection ordinance states that all deciduous trees, Scots pine, and the fruit tree species walnut and Turkish hazel are worthy of protection
So it's better to be a tree in Berlin than a firefighter, citizen or a police officer.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Sooner or later they will all loose their jobs. Rather sooner than later.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So it's better to be a tree in Berlin than a firefighter, citizen or a police officer.
You might be better protected. And if someone does you some harm he will be prosecuted without any mercy!

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
😂 Definitely not ~ I mostly counted trees.
I think DCPU is an abbreviation...Data Control Pictorial Unit... ;) happy motoring
Just filling my time quietly until they give me my manual to read. 😉

Local time
2:14 PM
Reaction score
Anything new with IA choosing service facilities across the world?;
BMW dealerships, Bosch service centers, independent European service centers, etc?

Is IA choosing these on their own, and/or are they accepting community input?

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:14 PM
Reaction score
Anything new with IA choosing service facilities across the world?;
BMW dealerships, Bosch service centers, independent European service centers, etc?

Is IA choosing these on their own, and/or are they accepting community input?
I know for a fact here in OZ, Ineos had a lot of car dealers and workshops contact them to show interest in becoming a service centre or to represent them as an agent...the selection process was to find compatible thinking people that would understand us the owners and our needs and aspirations...they seemed to have done that[so far so good]...USA is another kettle of fish with totally different arrangements as far as I can see in this regard due to the dealership networks.

Back
Top Bottom