The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Seat belt alarm

Dr. John

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:10 PM
Reaction score
Help, please. Amongst several faults I’m told will be cured at the next software update, my ‘seatbelt undone’ alarm is firing off. I cannot ignore that one. Dr. John

Hicarus

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Help, please. Amongst several faults I’m told will be cured at the next software update, my ‘seatbelt undone’ alarm is firing off. I cannot ignore that one. Dr. John
There's been quite a lot of this but it seems to have quietened or we've just got used to it. More info needed though - which belt, what screen icons/notices, seat empty/occupied, etc.?

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Have you tried disconnecting the small plugs under the seats?

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Does anyone know where the rear seat sensors are? Min went off yesterday, no one in the back.. I lifted the rear seat bases and put them back down and the problem stopped. What’s odd though is I couldn’t see any wires heading into the seat bases? Where is the pressure switch?
I have noticed that the passenger seat is pretty sensitive, a light bag is enough to set it off.

Dr. John

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. The back seatbelt lights all came on whilst the seats were completely empty. I resorted to buckling up all three belts until the car goes in for a software revision to eliminate various other gremlins (one rear Park Distance Control warning, transmission failure warning; plus pure mechanical noise from the front windows when moving- think fingernails down a blackboard)

I’d still like to know which button turns off the seatbelt warnings so I can hop in and out in silence repeatedly when negotiating gates.

Back
Top Bottom