The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Roof rack 3/4 option

Local time
4:19 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Have just put our order in for a trialmaster & have optioned in the Safari windows, but don't like the thought of looking up through the sky light windows & just seeing roof rack bars & all our stuff! We have found a frontrunner 3/4 slimline roof rack made for the Ineos, that sits behind the safari windows - coming up from the B pilar. Has anyone got any experience of Front runner roof racks? Is there any thoughts that Rhino & Ineos will offer this 3/4 roof rack option?
Cheers Gareth & Bron
Western Australia

Frontrunner slimeline ¾ roof rack.pnghino & Ineos might offer this 3/4 roof rack option?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:19 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Have just put our order in for a trialmaster & have optioned in the Safari windows, but don't like the thought of looking up through the sky light windows & just seeing roof rack bars & all our stuff! We have found a frontrunner 3/4 slimline roof rack made for the Ineos, that sits behind the safari windows - coming up from the B pilar. Has anyone got any experience of Front runner roof racks? Is there any thoughts that Rhino & Ineos will offer this 3/4 roof rack option?
Cheers Gareth & Bron
Western Australia

View attachment 7807305hino & Ineos might offer this 3/4 roof rack option?
and Frontrunner are developing a 2730mm full length that will clear the safari windows

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Cheers Gareth & Bron
Western Australia

ARB base rack looks to have appropriate dimensions as well, although I’m holding off until one can double check all measurements.

IG_in_AZ

Global Grenadiers #1372
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score
At the Ineos Experience event I attended yesterday near Phoenix, Arizona, I asked about an available rack from Ineos which was compatible the safari windows. I was told flatly that the full size rack currently available is all that will be available from the factory because everything that's available was crash tested with the available accessory in place and certified as such. This is why the US market won't get the roo bars, because they were not US DOT certified during testing. This is not to say that whatever accessories (shorter racks / bars) won't be made available from aftermarket sellers, including Rhino, but that they will not be available from Ineos as part of a build.

Local time
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Cheers Gareth & Bron
Western Australia

Looks very nice. Four feet each side is excellent support. I think with the area available, you would reach the recommended maximum load pretty easily and would not miss the extra length on the full size rack.

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Cheers Gareth & Bron
Western Australia

Hi Gareth, A mate has a Frontrunner on his Prado, powder coating is flaking off (started 6 months from new) known issue. I think from what was mentioned on this forum that IA didn't go for the FR becuse they thought the Rhino was quieter due to their longitudinal supports. The FR is rated to 25kgs per support leg.

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Cheers Gareth & Bron
Western Australia

Presuming you saw earlier post…

Post in thread 'Roof racks, Head up displays and dash cams etc. Any after market accessory.'
https://www.theineosforum.com/threa...ter-market-accessory.12410499/post-1333129531

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I see on the US configurator a 6F roof rack option is available

Last edited:

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I see on the US configurator a 6F roof rack option is available
Does anyone know how much height is added with the addition of the Grenadier Roof Bars or overall height with them on?
Does anyone know how much height is added with the addition of the Grenadier Full or 3/4 Roof Rack or overall height with them on?
Have tight garage clearance and trying to decide if they may clear my garage header or not. Thanks in advance for any answers. DaBull

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much height is added with the addition of the Grenadier Roof Bars or overall height with them on?
Does anyone know how much height is added with the addition of the Grenadier Full or 3/4 Roof Rack or overall height with them on?
Have tight garage clearance and trying to decide if they may clear my garage header or not. Thanks in advance for any answers. DaBull
1684473951766.png

Shopkeep

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I wonder if you were crafty and handy with an angle grinder if you could cut down the full size Rhino into a 3/4???

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I wonder if you were crafty and handy with an angle grinder if you could cut down the full size Rhino into a 3/4???
The American released now provides the 3/4 rack

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
well 6ft is 1830mm, so that's pretty much 3/4 of 2500mm

Back
Top Bottom