The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Roo / bull bar and side runners

JoseGCano

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:44 AM
Reaction score
Hello from New Zealand ! Does anybody know any aftermarket bull bar / roo bar and side liners / steps available for the GRR in Australia or NZ ? The dealer gives me 16 weeks wait... Thank you !

TanisIndependentTraders

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score
Hello from New Zealand ! Does anybody know any aftermarket bull bar / roo bar and side liners / steps available for the GRR in Australia or NZ ? The dealer gives me 16 weeks wait... Thank you !

I just ordered the OEM bull bar from Australia and it will be to the USA in less than a week. Have you considered ordering it from overseas?

TelRidan

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score
I just ordered the OEM bull bar from Australia and it will be to the USA in less than a week. Have you considered ordering it from overseas?
Hey there, how did you go about ordering the roo bar from AUS? I'd ideally like to do the same if it makes financial sense. I looked at custom fab locally (still an option) and the CATuned bumpers (but they're a bit pricey for the shipping to the East Coast). Do you mind if I ask how much it's running you for purchase and shipping? Thanks!

TanisIndependentTraders

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:44 AM
Reaction score
Hey there, how did you go about ordering the roo bar from AUS? I'd ideally like to do the same if it makes financial sense. I looked at custom fab locally (still an option) and the CATuned bumpers (but they're a bit pricey for the shipping to the East Coast). Do you mind if I ask how much it's running you for purchase and shipping? Thanks!
see post above

Back
Top Bottom