The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Roo/Bull bar

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know details on the make/model of the IG roo/bull bar from the AUS or other markets? It’s not an option in the US. Trying to see if I can find one aftermarket that is the same brand as it looks great.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know details on the make/model of the IG roo/bull bar from the AUS or other markets? It’s not an option in the US. Trying to see if I can find one aftermarket that is the same brand as it looks great.
It is bespoke for INEOS, there were early rumors pretty much now debunked that ARB were making it. But seems it is not from a known manufacturer

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
If I had to guess, it might be sourced from Antec who make bullbars for the W463 G-Wagen.

If it is, then it's pretty solid for a bumper mounted solution. That's what I based my decision to select it on anyway.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone heard more details on a Roo-Bar for the US Spec'd IG's? Have not seen much on the topic - anyone
hearing rumors?

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score
Someone posted $1,600 US plus shipping etc. from OZ.

Robert T

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:25 AM
Reaction score
I checked with Leitner Designs, based in Corona, CA, if they plan to make any accessories for the Grenadier and they replied back saying they plan to make a roof rack and Roo Guard. They said they will be available early 2024 but did not have specific dates or prices. The reply said they will put me on their email list for notification about availability. Might be a good idea to contact them so they know there is interest in this product and also to be put on their mail list. Contact info below.

support@leitnerdesigns.com

Bruce

Global Grenadier #51
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:25 AM
Reaction score
I checked with Leitner Designs, based in Corona, CA, if they plan to make any accessories for the Grenadier and they replied back saying they plan to make a roof rack and Roo Guard. They said they will be available early 2024 but did not have specific dates or prices. The reply said they will put me on their email list for notification about availability. Might be a good idea to contact them so they know there is interest in this product and also to be put on their mail list. Contact info below.

support@leitnerdesigns.com
That's fantastic. The Leitner stuff is highly regarded and having domestic options is convenient. If it looks good they can mark me down for one.

Andiamo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Emailed them. Hopefully picking up our Trialmaster tomorrow!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It’s my understanding that EGR doesn’t sell directly to consumers. Companies only.

LeftCoastOverland

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
good idea - but freight cost will be the biggest issue. Good luck moving to Brisbane - amazing place!
A standard pallet at 4x4 is roughly $1,000 to ship from Brisbane to Los Angeles.

Put 4-6 roo bars on there and it makes the shipping price more palatable.

Get really frisky and send a sea container for $7K and now we’re in business…

Shoogs

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
Having hit more Kangaroos than I care to remember and a few cattle I will be waiting for a full bumper replacement bar and the ability to fit a decent winch, the OEM IMHO would fold itself into the bonnet and radiator rendering you immobile.

Back
Top Bottom