The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Roo/Bull bar

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:20 AM
Reaction score
I checked with Leitner Designs, based in Corona, CA, if they plan to make any accessories for the Grenadier and they replied back saying they plan to make a roof rack and Roo Guard. They said they will be available early 2024 but did not have specific dates or prices. The reply said they will put me on their email list for notification about availability. Might be a good idea to contact them so they know there is interest in this product and also to be put on their mail list. Contact info below.

support@leitnerdesigns.com
I added my name - hopefully it pushes them forward!

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
For anyone not ordering a Roo bar, here is my 2c. A few days ago a full sized branch and husk off an Alexander palm tree and hit my roo bar bang on. If there was no bar I think I would have lost the entire light case on the right side with the impact!

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For anyone not ordering a Roo bar, here is my 2c. A few days ago a full sized branch and husk off an Alexander palm tree and hit my roo bar bang on. If there was no bar I think I would have lost the entire light case on the right side with the impact!
And that branch was probably thrown by a kangaroo!

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score
It's high time you Australians quit giving roos beer at these bars, but I understand they are the only ones who will drink fosters.

View attachment 7836353
Was a news story in the last month or so where a guy's dog was being held in water by a "jacked" roo. Might be time to stop giving them Fosters ;p

Back
Top Bottom