The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Reviews Coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score
Very nice.
We been there last summer, driving all the way up from Dover.
Such amazing lonely spots to flip up our RTT.
And so much good Whisky crossing Islay on the way…
We were up near Betty Hill a few years back salmon fishing. Love the scenery up there. 😍

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:29 PM
Reaction score
We were up near Betty Hill a few years back salmon fishing. Love the scenery up there. 😍
Betty Hill, the best, most natural "campsite". A meadow and a shed with toilets and showers. At that time without doors. First I had to let the pheasant out before I could go in. The shower water from the neighbour sloshed past me.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, I noticed that too, but in the past I saw other PTO cars without a sticker. I remember clearly the Dubai car, but there were others. So, don't celebrate too early ;)
The difference for me is in the Excel table in earlier post. All the other vehicles on UK plates have had blank entries in the DVLA database for a number of fields related to emissions testing, type approval, etc. These ones don't.

Plus journos are driving them on the road. That seems to fall outside the permitted use rules for prototypes registered for use on UK roads.

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The difference for me is in the Excel table in earlier post. All the other vehicles on UK plates have had blank entries in the DVLA database for a number of fields related to emissions testing, type approval, etc. These ones don't.

Plus journos are driving them on the road. That seems to fall outside the permitted use rules for prototypes registered for use on UK roads.
Would it be the case that the vehicles used in Scotland will end up as dealer demos and subsequently retail used stock. I think I read something on here that dealers are expected to get demonstrators from the 20th of January.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Makes sense ~ that's got to be the next priority for potential owners who are only hanging back waiting for a test drive on public roads before going all in.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Except that the tires are mounted "white markings out".... Many consider this naff. I do, and always insist on White markings in.........
I would like to add a clause to my contract when I get it , stipulating white lettering on the inside, if that is an option 👍🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom