The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Reviews Coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score
Yes but where to bolt them?

They are only 204 mm wide each so either hanging under the top bar next to each other (red) or one hanging from the top bar and one from the bottom (green)
Angled out slightly to each side maybe 2-5 degrees
Use the 10A outlet that is already under the bonnet and switched as EXT1
As they are fog lights they don't need to be linked to hi beam ( borderline theory in some states)

1673665882498.png

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
They are only 204 mm wide each so either hanging under the top bar next to each other (red) or one hanging from the top bar and one from the bottom (green)
Angled out slightly to each side maybe 2-5 degrees
Use the 10A outlet that is already under the bonnet and switched as EXT1
As they are fog lights they don't need to be linked to hi beam ( borderline theory in some states)

View attachment 7800292
I wonder what Ineos will offer in foggy countries? You would the factory would provide.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Not knocking it, just commenting that it's seems a rare item at the moment.
Didn't think you were.
I just rejected it because I am paying $120K for the vehicle and want to put lights and roof racks on it that meet the same standards and quality
I have no idea what the ones offered can do, who they are made by, where they are made.
I did my usual thing and researched the crap out of it and Lazerlamps won for me.

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score
Interesting to note fuel range indicated on both petrol and diesel models being driven off road. Assumed 350 miles on road driving from the diesel, 90L tank: c.18mpg(U.K.) Eeek.

Disco Dave

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Interesting to note fuel range indicated on both petrol and diesel models being driven off road. Assumed 350 miles on road driving from the diesel, 90L tank: c.18mpg(U.K.) Eeek.
In my experience compared to highway driving, fuel consumption goes like this.
Gravel road add 20%
Rough gravel road add 50%
Track requiring low range add 100-150%

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:37 PM
Reaction score
Just a guess of what the Press fleet consists of in terms of mix of petrol/diesel (9:11), M1/N1 (18:2), etc.

Some funny things going on with registered colours, or the guy they got to fill in the forms is colour blind.

View attachment 7800317
At least red is not that rare as I thought.
Maybe he had to judge the colour in the evening or night, so grey means dark grey, silver, white and magic mushroom…

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:37 PM
Reaction score
Just a guess of what the Press fleet consists of in terms of mix of petrol/diesel (9:11), M1/N1 (18:2), etc.

Some funny things going on with registered colours, or the guy they got to fill in the forms is colour blind.

View attachment 7800317
Great info. The only registrations I could see and checked were all M1 - it is heartening after all of the Internet speculation to see cars officially registered and wearing both N1 and M1 classifications.

Also, it’s interesting to note the cars are Bournemouth registered as opposed to the London registered PTO-2 cars. Possibly still done by BCA, but rather than saying so on the plates they now read Ineos Automotive LTD, which seems a little more fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom