The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Reviews Coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

das mo

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:45 AM
Reaction score
Seems they made it to Kylesku last night (not necessarily by the route indicated):
View attachment 7800246
Very nice.
We been there last summer, driving all the way up from Dover.
Such amazing lonely spots to flip up our RTT.
And so much good Whisky crossing Islay on the way…

Fidei Defensor

Contract Signed
Local time
5:45 AM
Reaction score
Interesting.. the US Army will phase out fuel burning vehicles... Hm. now that we have experimental fusion providing indeed a positive power ratio ..
Perhaps we habe once in a time fusion powered tanks, combat aircraft and submarines or aircraft carriers. May be.. Perhaps a fusion electric IG.. ultra long range.. perhaps 100.000 mls between refueling. Yeah that would be a positive vision. Except.. the road taxes would likely rise significant.

Still the biggest problem is still there battles where many die - to resolve problems that politics is impossible to do - or perhaps to put tax payers money in the hand of a few rich ones sitting in the background. - The same guys that try to forbid private vehicles, private firearms etc... Of course some law enforcement and some military stuff seem to be needed .. may be. But rarely conflicts have been resolved by brute force but negotiations. (Stop now.. little philosopher inside me)

About the vehicle itself The vehicle reminds me to an older VW bully pickup in its style .. but the range and capability.. - seem for military purpose quite low. - So probably used only in short range within military facilities only.
Sadly, the Flux capacitor was a DeLorean exclusive........
Don't be fooled by all the press crap about positive power: this was from the fusion "capsule" itself, where the energy out was more than the energy from the lasers. But conveniently forgot the massive power needed for the lasers themselves (actually 100 times the energy produced in the fusion reaction!). Since I graduated (50 yeard ago! Fusion power has been 20 years off. Sadly, it still is..... read here:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:45 PM
Reaction score

Fidei Defensor

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Poor old Hank had to drive in the dark. Poor darling.
likely missing his beadtime, poor lamb. Sad to see the type of fleet street plod Ineos have dragged along for the fun. I don't expect any real revelations out of this marketing exercise as these "motoring journalists" write up how they were fully diff locked on a a nondescript track in the Highlands... Thank goodness we had Scott Brady's review a couple of weeks ago, where we learned somethin....

Fidei Defensor

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Complaining about driving in the dark? Triple locked on a perfectly flat track with a few millimeters of mud? It seems like Ineos have gathered together a gang of "motoring journalists" that feel uncomfortable if they are not driving on paved roads on a sunny day, with plenty of time for a big dinner before a comfortable bed.... They will surely delve deep into the "real" purpose of the Grenadier
I can reimagine how some of these guys would like to review the Grenadier:
"After a leasurely morning looking for a suitable cologne in Harrods, I made my way towards Sloan Square for my luncheon date at Colbert. The Grenadier gave me a sense of security in the city traffic but, at the same time, I found the bulk was a disadvantage, especially maneuvering round Hans Place Garden and on to Cadogan Square. Then, on arriving at the restaurant, once more the bulk and heavy streeng made parking rather more bothesome than my usual Fiat 500. No doubt this vehicle will find a niche ownership with Scottish Ghillies and Welsh Sheep Farmers, but I cannot recommend it for the general motoring public....")😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom