The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

reverse camera at night

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
1:52 PM
Reaction score
I've 4 on hand and another batch in production.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Did not get the Visa coupon but still feel like I won. This was the most simple upgrade ever and made a real difference in the rear camera at night which I use every day (unlike other upgrades made, lol). After others have had a chance to get their own, will most likely order a second set to have as a back-up or a gift to another IG owner.
18 left.......

Hicarus

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:52 PM
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the wiring colours for the reverse lights and for the rear number plate lights?
We have this proto-idea that a relay, driven by the reverse lights, could be set to shut off the number plate lights whenever reverse is selected. It maybe somewhat contra-legal, but the chance of being screwed for it are so remote that the idea may be worth chasing.
There is the potential downside of the CPU getting all upset and blanking the "infotainment" screen with all sorts of warning.......
Worth a punt, we think.

Reactions: PBD

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the wiring colours for the reverse lights and for the rear number plate lights?
We have this proto-idea that a relay, driven by the reverse lights, could be set to shut off the number plate lights whenever reverse is selected. It maybe somewhat contra-legal, but the chance of being screwed for it are so remote that the idea may be worth chasing.
There is the potential downside of the CPU getting all upset and blanking the "infotainment" screen with all sorts of warning.......
Worth a punt, we think.
From a long-term reliability standpoint, I would go to great lengths to avoid “breaking in” to any onboard OEM systems (to include electrics).

TB53

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:52 PM
Reaction score
For anybody in Germany who wants to have a pair of these as well, I can offer a printing it.
I just print the 3D file Data and send the printed items. No warranty, no refund, no ...
I am not a professional 3D Printing Service!
Its just a helpful gesture to help other forum members who do not have a 3D printer on their own.
It's 27,00 € for a pair incl. 4 longer screws incl. shipping with DHL Tracking. I just ship to Germany!

If you want to have some and fine with what I stated above, send me a PM! :)
I wanted to order, but your Inbox is full. 😅

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:52 PM
Reaction score
Just ordered. Thank you very much for your efforts. I'm looking forward to getting the original. (y)
Hi @Stu_Barnes the light shrouds arrived today. Shipping, including customs clearance, was very quick. Thank you for making this possible together with BenTN.
@BenTN , I would like to thank you very much. Good idea, excellent production. It is important to me to support the people who make the effort to develop things. In my opinion, they should be rewarded for their efforts. There are always imitators. I wanted the light shrouds made in the USA. Once again, thank you very much.
I probably won't get round to fitting them for another 1-2 weeks.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:52 PM
Reaction score
Is there a link to buy or should I just message you?

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
To anyone who has ordered a set of these. We’re expecting stock this week so they will go out as soon as they are received on a first ordered basis. I’m expecting another 40 kits.

Stu.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
To anyone who has ordered a set of these. We’re expecting stock this week so they will go out as soon as they are received on a first ordered basis. I’m expecting another 40 kits.

Stu.
Following on form this , New stock is due to arrive Monday.

For those of you, and there are a few that are still waiting on your order to the UK, they are held in customs at Heathrow due to some sort of backlog. I don't know any more than that, but until they are released the only shipping option for now is via DHL.

Stu.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I'm up for a pair. Anyone else in UK????

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Following on form this , New stock is due to arrive Monday.

For those of you, and there are a few that are still waiting on your order to the UK, they are held in customs at Heathrow due to some sort of backlog. I don't know any more than that, but until they are released the only shipping option for now is via DHL.

Stu.
My order is stuck there too, no worries, it will come sometime! Blame USPS!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I think I have some on the way already; I offered to act as relay for USA packages around the UK.
If you have any surplus then pleased to purchase. Otherwise well offered.

MunichMax

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:52 PM
Reaction score
For anybody in Germany who wants to have a pair of these as well, I can offer a printing it.
I just print the 3D file Data and send the printed items. No warranty, no refund, no ...
I am not a professional 3D Printing Service!
Its just a helpful gesture to help other forum members who do not have a 3D printer on their own.
It's 27,00 € for a pair incl. 4 longer screws incl. shipping with DHL Tracking. I just ship to Germany!

If you want to have some and fine with what I stated above, send me a PM! :)
I have 4 Pairs on stock right now. If anybody is interested, send me a PM.
shipping with DHL Tracking just within Germany, 27,00 € for a pair, porto included :)

Attachments

• f9f765a3-a521-48ce-8519-f24281f8f28f.jpeg
    f9f765a3-a521-48ce-8519-f24281f8f28f.jpeg
    316.8 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom