The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

reverse camera at night

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
6:50 AM
Reaction score
Ordered 2 and then Stu asked to limit to 2. :)
Ah that was you grnamin, I saw the order and thought oh no someone will have a run and they’ll all go. I’ll let everybody know when I have a floating stock for sale.

For non USA based if you want to do a group buy to help with the postage then message me and I’ll get a quote.

Stu.

255/85

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I collected user names (~44) of forum members that indicated interest in these Light Shrouds (see link above) in a couple different threads. I am tagging you here so that you see that they are now available for purchase through the forum store. Click the link above from Stu's post.

Kits are in stock ready to ship, with more on the way.

DM me with ideas if you want to suggest something you think should be next on the list!

Ordered this afternoon. Thanks for making these.

Next product? Touch screen visor to help with glare. I don't know if it's really a problem. Without a vehicle I'm trusting other member's observations.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:50 AM
Reaction score
I collected user names (~44) of forum members that indicated interest in these Light Shrouds (see link above) in a couple different threads. I am tagging you here so that you see that they are now available for purchase through the forum store. Click the link above from Stu's post.

Jiman01, CJV, Colorado, @[ Adam ], grnamin, Kb6tho, Got Coffee?, IG_LA, Clark Kent, AMD66, muxmax, JohnHeagney, Karli, Arkaig
IGL, crashnburn, Joergchm, FlyersFan76, bemax, Mitchell300, grenexplorer, RobS, AFdude412, Znarfgh, roadfever, Jeremy996, angstorms
rovie, Chadd7, 255/85, Khalfan323, ADVAW8S, beanohallett, TXJOHN, TWExplor, anand
Tanters, ChoppaMC, Catpaw4x4, SonnyC, Paul Cooper, Ovrland Bill, Elijah, Drausch1976

We've sent a few samples out to members to test them and everyone has reported excellent results, with all light blocked from reaching the reverse camera. Lighting is adequate with both narrow North American style license plates and wide Euro style number plates. The screws included in the kit (4 plus a couple extra are included) were selected to exactly match the OEM light mount screws, but a bit longer and Stainless Steel. Installation is super simple, with only a T-20 torx driver required.

This is the first forum-generated product being offered to forum members. Buying this kit at the link above helps support the forum and will pave the way for future grassroots products developed right here to help Grenadier owners. I love the collaborative spirit of this forum.

DM me with ideas if you want to suggest something you think should be next on the list!
Just ordered. Thank you very much for your efforts. I'm looking forward to getting the original. (y)

Last edited:

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Jiman01, CJV, Colorado, @[ Adam ], grnamin, Kb6tho, Got Coffee?, IG_LA, Clark Kent, AMD66, muxmax, JohnHeagney, Karli, Arkaig
IGL, crashnburn, Joergchm, FlyersFan76, bemax, Mitchell300, grenexplorer, RobS, AFdude412, Znarfgh, roadfever, Jeremy996, angstorms
rovie, Chadd7, 255/85, Khalfan323, ADVAW8S, beanohallett, TXJOHN, TWExplor, anand
Tanters, ChoppaMC, Catpaw4x4, SonnyC, Paul Cooper, Ovrland Bill, Elijah, Drausch1976

We've sent a few samples out to members to test them and everyone has reported excellent results, with all light blocked from reaching the reverse camera. Lighting is adequate with both narrow North American style license plates and wide Euro style number plates. The screws included in the kit (4 plus a couple extra are included) were selected to exactly match the OEM light mount screws, but a bit longer and Stainless Steel. Installation is super simple, with only a T-20 torx driver required.

This is the first forum-generated product being offered to forum members. Buying this kit at the link above helps support the forum and will pave the way for future grassroots products developed right here to help Grenadier owners. I love the collaborative spirit of this forum.

Ordered thanks

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score
Ok, the first batch are being shipped today.

And I have a $100 BFGoodrich Visa Reward Coupon card for one of the orders placed prior to this message. If the lucky recipient is a non USA buyer then they'll receive a $100 forum store credit.

You've a 1 in 19 chance

Last edited:

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:50 PM
Reaction score

Ordered and thank you all for the Grenadier spirit in getting this done RESULT!!!

Cheers Garry

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:50 AM
Reaction score

And I have a $100 BFGoorrich Visa Reward Coupon card for one of the orders placed prior to this message. If the lucky recipient is a non USA buyer then they'll receive a $100 forum store credit.

You've a 1 in 19 chance
Received notification of the shipment today. Thank you for the expedited turnaround on shipping. I was thinking it would be 6-8 weeks like everything else I have ordered for the IG, lol

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered this afternoon. Thanks for making these.

Next product? Touch screen visor to help with glare. I don't know if it's really a problem. Without a vehicle I'm trusting other member's observations.
Yes, screen glare can be an issue and an add-on “Glareshield” would be nice to have (I note that Blacksheep Innovations has developed one). An ‘asymmetrical’ design (with addition of a side shield on the passenger side) might provide a further improvement in driver visibility of the touchscreen.

JohnHeagney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Thanks, Ordered!

Mitchell300

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Ordered, thanks

Arkaig

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Ordered - thanks.

Jeremy996

Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
I've suggested to @Stu_Barnes that I will collate and redirect small spares around the UK to reduce the postage prices for things like the Reverse Camera shrouds, (like the ones I've ordered).

Let Stu know the order is going to the UK.

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:50 AM
Reaction score

And I have a $100 BFGoodrich Visa Reward Coupon card for one of the orders placed prior to this message. If the lucky recipient is a non USA buyer then they'll receive a $100 forum store credit.

You've a 1 in 19 chance
Did not get the Visa coupon but still feel like I won. This was the most simple upgrade ever and made a real difference in the rear camera at night which I use every day (unlike other upgrades made, lol). After others have had a chance to get their own, will most likely order a second set to have as a back-up or a gift to another IG owner.

Back
Top Bottom