The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Resale Specifications

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:16 AM
Reaction score
If someone thinks there is a white and a black way of configurate a Grenadier I would say "go ahead and do it".
I do not belive in right or wrong as a judgment here.
There is a wide variety of "grey" between the urban bling-bling-cruiser and the hardcore rock crawler.
My Grenadier will be red Fieldmaster and gets a black roof. Why? because I like it. And I do know that neither colour will find to many followers.
It will be my car and I do not buy it to get the best quote when selling it again.
Exactly Bemax - a wide spectrum of configurations & additions will unfold over the coming years, each to suit it's happy owner

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:16 AM
Reaction score
i have no intention of selling the Grenadier - sure you don't know what's around the corner, unemployment, ill health etc etc

but you may take my Grenadier; from my cold dead hands.......

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
It’s your money and your vehicle so do what you like. No right and wrong just a difference of opinion and taste.
we have friends who give up everything to send their kids to private school, others who have to have to the latest whatever gadget. Personal choices and you spend your money as you please. As long as we don’t harm other people all is good.
Im not perfect but if we were all less judgemental about other people and their choice the world would be a happier place 😎
Rant over 😂

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:16 PM
Reaction score
If someone thinks there is a white and a black way of configurate a Grenadier I would say "go ahead and do it".
There is a wide variety of "grey" between the urban bling-bling-cruiser and the hardcore rock crawler.
My Grenadier will be red Fieldmaster and gets a black roof. Why? because I like it. And I do know that neither colour will find to many followers.
It will be my car and I do not buy it to get the best quote when selling it again.
My grenadier 2 seater is for working. But the car will of course have both locks, all the wiring, trailer hitch, second battery and slipcovers for the seats. No ladder, I don't want vandals on the roof. I think if I want to sell the car, he will always find grateful buyers. Even if the work bring scuffs, dents and other visual defects. We must not forget, it is a car for the toughest operations. People on the used car market know that too. That decorates the off-road vehicle. Even if it hurts at first.

Davman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I always say, "buy the car for you, not the next owner" (y)
Yes, but you are a NEW car salesman. :D

Speaking of, I see that you have a position open for a new Ineos Salesman open at your establishment. Now that is a job I would think about moving to the UK for.

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, but you are a new car salesman.
So I should be up-selling you for every option possible to maximize profit. Personally I'd rather be straight with my customers and give advice for the needs of each individual, one of the main options I personally think would be a good option for resale is the overhead switch panel and possibly front and rear diffs. But that's nearly £3,000.00 in options to try and get back on resale, only time will tell in years to come what items help with part exchanges or private selling.

Nocrays

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:16 AM
Reaction score
I always say, "buy the car for you, not the next owner" (y)
I agree with comment s as nice but also think that location and plenty of accessories wil assist.

I think a big decider will be how this vehicle “really” performs! not only in the field but in reliability and service support. Lose one of the three and resale may become an issue.

We’ve seen plenty of PR todate but the proof will be in the pudding.

I’m banking on it exceeding expectations💪🏻

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, but you are a NEW car salesman. :D

Speaking of, I see that you have a position open for a new Ineos Salesman open at your establishment. Now that is a job I would think about moving to the UK for.
I don't think I could afford you @Davman :ROFLMAO:

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
You have chosen to specify one of my favourite combinations which I decided not to opt for in the end. If someone is looking for a used Grenadier I figured the go to colours would be Grey, black, silver. I chose the grey with that in mind and of course the fact I do like the grey also. 💁🏽‍♂️

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:16 AM
Reaction score
You have chosen to specify one of my favourite combinations which I decided not to opt for in the end. If someone is looking for a used Grenadier I figured the go to colours would be Grey, black, silver. I chose the grey with that in mind and of course the fact I do like the grey also. 💁🏽‍♂️
Totally wrong 😬
Someone is looking for a used Grenadier. He has the decision to take one of the 100 he can buy. 60 % are grey and silver. 35 % are some kind of white.
And then there are 5 colourful beauties in blue, green and red.
Of course most of the second hand buyers will look for stylish grey and cool silver. But some think they want something special and take the coloured cars.

Ok that’s pure speculation as we all know that in near future there will not be 100 used Grenadier for sale 😀

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Meanwhile in the world downunder, mushroom is a popular and dare I say it, utilitarian colour. I would never buy a black one , nor metallic anything. It doesn't pass the rugged test 😁

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Meanwhile in the world downunder, mushroom is a popular and dare I say it, utilitarian colour. I would never buy a black one , nor metallic anything. It doesn't pass the rugged test 😁
Yeah my thoughts exactly, but I’m going silver anyway as I’m not a fan of cream.

Pinstripes have a certain appeal to them.
😂😂😂

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:16 PM
Reaction score
Totally wrong 😬
Someone is looking for a used Grenadier. He has the decision to take one of the 100 he can buy. 60 % are grey and silver. 35 % are some kind of white.
And then there are 5 colourful beauties in blue, green and red.
Of course most of the second hand buyers will look for stylish grey and cool silver. But some think they want something special and take the coloured cars.

Ok that’s pure speculation as we all know that in near future there will not be 100 used Grenadier for sale 😀
Maybe not 100, but some do. There are speculators. On ebay, someone is already selling his contract for €2,000.

PanoramaJJ

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:16 AM
Reaction score
Maybe not 100, but some do. There are speculators. On ebay, someone is already selling his contract for €2,000.
I have a dream.
Imagine, that no one of the INEOS buyers sales his car during the next five years. That means: If you are interested and try to get one for yourself - you have to order a NEW ONE!
Oh, Sir Ratcliffe would get a big smile on his face, for sure. And if then anyone of us sells his used GRENADIER (I won´t do it, I promise!) after that time - he would get A LOT OF MONEY for it! A new one would cost about 80.000 bucks, and a used one - five years old, 75.000 km driven, would bring 50-60.000 bucks - a nice idea...
So: DON´T SELL YOUR INEOS GRENADIER!!!

bigleonski

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I have a dream.
Imagine, that no one of the INEOS buyers sales his car during the next five years. That means: If you are interested and try to get one for yourself - you have to order a NEW ONE!
Oh, Sir Ratcliffe would get a big smile on his face, for sure. And if then anyone of us sells his used GRENADIER (I won´t do it, I promise!) after that time - he would get A LOT OF MONEY for it! A new one would cost about 80.000 bucks, and a used one - five years old, 75.000 km driven, would bring 50-60.000 bucks - a nice idea...
So: DON´T SELL YOUR INEOS GRENADIER!!!
That’s happening with LC 200’s now. Actually they are selling for more than they were to start with.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah my thoughts exactly, but I’m going silver anyway as I’m not a fan of cream.

Pinstripes have a certain appeal to them.
😂😂😂
I was told at the drive day that Donny Gray is by far the most popular colour for orders so far
Really should just call it metallic black though

Back
Top Bottom