The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

REIKA Wheels

Local time
10:53 AM
Reaction score

Attachments

• R35V-178x-Bronze-17-Rambler-reika-wheel-rims-std-hr-1.jpg
    R35V-178x-Bronze-17-Rambler-reika-wheel-rims-std-hr-1.jpg
    1,004.9 KB · Views: 62
  • R35V-178x-Bronze-17-Rambler-reika-wheel-rims-lay-hr-1.jpg
    R35V-178x-Bronze-17-Rambler-reika-wheel-rims-lay-hr-1.jpg
    856 KB · Views: 62

jeffmattSD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I saw these wheels on a youtube video done by a dealer doing a vehicle walk around. I thought they looked good, had never heard of them before, but they are now on my list for a potential replacement wheel. It is just too bad that they only come in 17s.

Local time
Reaction score
I saw these wheels on a youtube video done by a dealer doing a vehicle walk around. I thought they looked good, had never heard of them before, but they are now on my list for a potential replacement wheel. It is just too bad that they only come in 17s.
Top of my list too after watching that same video.
I definitely like those too.

Just got us a discount code to use! Checkout using INEOS10 and free shipping!

jeffmattSD

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The problem that I have about making a decision to select replacement wheels is that it is still very early in the process for companies to design and produce wheels for the Grenadier. I am anticipating that we will have a lot more choices over the next 9 months as companies decide that the Grenadier owners are worth producing new wheels. We shall see.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:53 PM
Reaction score
The problem that I have about making a decision to select replacement wheels is that it is still very early in the process for companies to design and produce wheels for the Grenadier. I am anticipating that we will have a lot more choices over the next 9 months as companies decide that the Grenadier owners are worth producing new wheels. We shall see.
These same companies have been producing the same wheels for years for Sprinters

Local time
Reaction score
possible, but since the Ineos shares the same bolt pattern as the Sprinter vans most companies will just settle with their current offerings. Specially considering how popular the Sprinter vans are these days. It's hard to justify new tooling for a new wheel that could be specific to the Ineos

Local time
Reaction score
possible, but since the Ineos shares the same bolt pattern as the Sprinter vans most companies will just settle with their current offerings. Specially considering how popular the Sprinter vans are these days. It's hard to justify new tooling for a new wheel that could be specific to the Ineos
The current sprinter wheels with a good offset for sprinter also have a good offset for the Grenadier. They would be no reason to make a new wheel when the good sprinter wheels are essentially perfect and have the bonus of a much higher load capacity engineered into them because the sprinter wheels are so much heavier. The Owl wheels have dual valve stem holes so you can run an apex rapid deflate valve. https://owlvans.com/collections/grenadier-wheels-tires/products/ineos-owl-talon-sprinter-wheels I feel that it’s great that a newly released vehicle like the Grenadier has instant aftermarket support in the wheel category so manufacturers can focus their efforts on new product development in other categories

Attachments

• IMG_5478.jpeg
    IMG_5478.jpeg
    919.3 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom