The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Adventure Van Expo - San Juan Capistrano CA. 5/4 - 5/5

Ineos.Overland

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:55 AM
Reaction score
If anyone is going to be in Southern California this weekend, there's an event called Adventure Van Expo. My Grenadier will be on display with the local INEOS dealership. There will be some other Grenadiers there too. Hope to see some of you guys there!

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score
If anyone is going to be in Southern California this weekend, there's an event called Adventure Van Expo. My Grenadier will be on display with the local INEOS dealership. There will be some other Grenadiers there too. Hope to see some of you guys there!
Unfortunately a few miles too far away. :(

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Unfortunately a few miles too far away. :(

Rovie - I think if you take the Autobahn from your city, head west to Koln, thru Belgium, then finally to Bruges. Get in one of those WW ships to Port Hueneme. You may not make it this weekend, but more that likely the June Expo! But then again, the Kuekenhof Tulips festival is still on so you'll probably elect to stay there this month. And sometime in August, is the Brussels Flower festival on this year? Or next year? I did travel to many of these places when I was at Kaiserslautern for 4 years. I enjoyed Germany!!!

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
My Grenadier will be parked in the camping area.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score
Rovie - I think if you take the Autobahn from your city, head west to Koln, thru Belgium, then finally to Bruges. Get in one of those WW ships to Port Hueneme. You may not make it this weekend, but more that likely the June Expo! But then again, the Kuekenhof Tulips festival is still on so you'll probably elect to stay there this month. And sometime in August, is the Brussels Flower festival on this year? Or next year? I did travel to many of these places when I was at Kaiserslautern for 4 years. I enjoyed Germany!!!
@Jack123 Actually, you're right. We keep thinking about shipping our Sprinter to the US. Maybe it will come true. Were you also part of the KMC during those 4 years? I had an acquaintance called Rodney, who I think is still there today.

Jack123

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
@Jack123 Actually, you're right. We keep thinking about shipping our Sprinter to the US. Maybe it will come true. Were you also part of the KMC during those 4 years? I had an acquaintance called Rodney, who I think is still there today.

Alles klar! Yes I was at K-Town the whole 4 years - and we travelled Germany and enjoyed all the places! They're all beautiful. Also traveled most of Europe. Let me look at my previous contacts see if Rodney comes up. Email me some good Sauerbraten when you get a chance! Below is one of my goodies from your beautiful country!

Attachments

• Mug1.jpg
    Mug1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom