The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Regal Ineos Thread

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:45 PM
Reaction score
Rolling into Birmingham Tuesday 11/14. We’ll be at the Barber Motorsports Park and Vintage Motorsports Museum 11am CST til 5pm. Got the off-road proving grounds to ourselves! Join us if you can (even if you attended Nashville last week or Savannah this week). Reach out to Brian to RSVP or email us.
Nicely done with the photoshop skills on the top photo!

Lane

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Is an RSVP needed? I will just show up otherwise.

If anyone from metro Stlanta wants to ride along, I have 1 extra seat.
We’ve got you covered Mark. We’ll be there with both a Trialmaster and Fieldmaster. Trying to get a third (for static display). Looking forward to seeing you there…

Andiamo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Just got the call that mine is at the dealership!

Now I have to wait until they finish the PDI.
Probably won't be able to collect it until next week.

You're killing me, Smalls!
Now you have to answer the big question - did you car have the tow package spec’d?!?!

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score
The earlier version of the leather steering wheel wrap was a lighter colored leather. I would have preferred that as I enjoy watching the leather patina. Maybe there will be aftermarket options.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The earlier version of the leather steering wheel wrap was a lighter colored leather. I would have preferred that as I enjoy watching the leather patina. Maybe there will be aftermarket options.
What you see above is the optional drivers pack, not the standard steering wheel leather

Sekurt

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:45 PM
Reaction score
@nuclearbeef if you’re also getting rubber matts that is the exact spec and color I was torn on. Settled on MM + black roof. Living in the NW they like to use gravel on the roads, makes for lots of rock chips in paint. My ultimate thought was they would show less on the MM.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
What you see above is the optional drivers pack, not the standard steering wheel leather
I opted for the standard black leather, hoping to find a lighter colored leather in the near future.

nuclearbeef

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@nuclearbeef if you’re also getting rubber matts that is the exact spec and color I was torn on. Settled on MM + black roof. Living in the NW they like to use gravel on the roads, makes for lots of rock chips in paint. My ultimate thought was they would show less on the MM.
Yep, rubber mats and rear door table are the only dealer installed options I chose.

bamanuke

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Now you have to answer the big question - did you car have the tow package spec’d?!?!
mine made it to Regal also, tow package spec'd, no date on the fix, so I can take delivery now but without the tow package. It will have to be returned when the "fix" is available.

JGM

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for mine to show up at Regal (9476). It also has the tow package and winch. I'm hopeful it lands this week or early next. I think they are also missing a number of accessories, including the 6 foot rack, checkered plates, etc. It's a 5 hour drive for me one way - I'd like to knock all of the fixes out at once. It would be nice to pick up a software update at the same time as well, but I am not sure that will be in the near future.

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Dang, I hope mine gets there soon. If you see an Eldoret with a SW roof 🙏🏽

hoohoohama

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
YES!
Tow package and winch.
Thank you for posting these pictures, your car looks amazing with the white top! Did they remove the entire tow hitch? It is a bit difficult to tell. I wonder if there will still be a hitch receiver for my bicycle rack.

Back
Top Bottom