The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas Regal Ineos Thread

globalgregors

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:52 AM
Reaction score
As the title states, info and documentation for anyone picking up from Regal Ineos in Roswell, GA.

Looking forward to our deliveries!
I mean, not obvious. I opened this thread presuming it was about the King and Prince of Wales reportedly splashing around their Aberdeenshire estate in a Gren. :ROFLMAO:

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:52 PM
Reaction score
Posted this in another thread, but wanted to add it here as well.

Spoke with Regal and they said $1,600 Destination Fee will be added per Ineos.

Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 1.32.51 PM.png

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Had a call earlier today from Bryan at Regal and they are doing some type of event with the Grenadier at the Nashville Zoo Friday 11/3. He didn’t have all the details but did say that they are planning to send out emails to everyone on their list!!

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Had a call earlier today from Bryan at Regal and they are doing some type of event with the Grenadier at the Nashville Zoo Friday 11/3. He didn’t have all the details but did say that they are planning to send out emails to everyone on their list!!
That's amazing! Looking forward to meeting you and other fellow enthusiasts.

Lane

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:52 PM
Reaction score
That’s correct. Nashville Zoo at Grassmere on Friday 11/3 4pm - 6pm CST. Reach out to Brian to RSVP if you will do we can plan accordingly. Hope to see y’all there

bamanuke

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
That’s correct. Nashville Zoo at Grassmere on Friday 11/3 4pm - 6pm CST. Reach out to Brian to RSVP if you will do we can plan accordingly. Hope to see y’all there
Hey Lane, any idea where the east Alabama & SE Georgia events will take place?

Lane

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Lane, any idea where the east Alabama & SE Georgia events will take place?
We’ve got Oatland Island Nature Center in Savannah reserved on Wed 11/8 10Am - 4pm. Targeting the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum in Leeds Alabama for 11/14 (should have locked down by weeks end). Will have both the Trialmaster and Fieldmaster at each. Hope to see you at one of them!

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just realized I've got an event during the day on 11/3. Hope I'm able to make it and meet ya'll. If not, I'd love to have ya'll down to the brewery and get to know each other over some pints.

Rubicon Maybe

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Spoke with the team about a test drive. Based on the amount of traffic along Nolensville Road that time of day, the total test drive may only be on the Zoo grounds. Also was told they were not taking reserved times. But there should not be many folks there in respect to the zoo. The closing time for the zoo is 4:00pm on Fridays. But looking forward to actually seeing one in the wild, lol

SEUSA Mark

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I hate I will miss this event. My consolation prize is I'll be down on 30A (panhandle of FL) at a wine festival. Oh well, next time, maybe.

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Went to the meet and greet at the Nashville Zoo and had a great time. Finally was able to get my hands on and see in person a real live Ineos Grenadier!! Love the vehicle and am very impressed with the ride and feel. The folks from Regal Ineos are extremely helpful and seemed to really have their act together. Now I sit and wait for the Q1 build.

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Went to the meet and greet at the Nashville Zoo and had a great time. Finally was able to get my hands on and see in person a real live Ineos Grenadier!! Love the vehicle and am very impressed with the ride and feel. The folks from Regal Ineos are extremely helpful and seemed to really have their act together. Now I sit and wait for the Q1 build.
I ended up coming around 6:30, sorry to miss ya!

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Didn’t think I would make it to the event. Got there and they said they were going till 7pm for drives. Met Brian and Lane, great guys and very enthusiastic to get customers into vehicles and enjoy the Grenadier. Took some quick pics of the MM Trialmaster and got some mugs for the wife and I. Didn’t spend too much driving, but happy with my experience.

IMG_2638.jpeg

IMG_2639.jpegIMG_2643.jpegIMG_2644.jpegIMG_2642.jpegIMG_2646.jpeg

Makers52129

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Didn’t think I would make it to the event. Got there and they said they were going till 7pm for drives. Met Brian and Lane, great guys and very enthusiastic to get customers into vehicles and enjoy the Grenadier. Took some quick pics of the MM Trialmaster and got some mugs for the wife and I. Didn’t spend too much driving, but happy with my experience.

View attachment 7831703

View attachment 7831704View attachment 7831705View attachment 7831706View attachment 7831707View attachment 7831708
Glad you were able to make it and got the mug to prove it!

Lane

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Rolling into Birmingham Tuesday 11/14. We’ll be at the Barber Motorsports Park and Vintage Motorsports Museum 11am CST til 5pm. Got the off-road proving grounds to ourselves! Join us if you can (even if you attended Nashville last week or Savannah this week). Reach out to Brian to RSVP or email us.

Attachments

• 0A276733-BA71-4D32-A693-62AAB3461C99.jpeg
    0A276733-BA71-4D32-A693-62AAB3461C99.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 12

SEUSA Mark

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Is an RSVP needed? I will just show up otherwise.

If anyone from metro Stlanta wants to ride along, I have 1 extra seat.

Back
Top Bottom