The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas It’s a Christmas Miracle!

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:19 PM
Reaction score
Our Grenadier is finally home! First and foremost, I want to recognize Regal Ineos and the wonderful staff there. Thank you to Lane, Brian, John, and the team for making this handover process seamless and stress free. They went over the basics before driving off. My trade in went without any issues. Even got a sweet hard sided, branded cooler!

Now onto the Grenadier. What a vehicle! So far it’s been everything I expected. There is a bit of a learning curve coming from my 2017 Tacoma that was a 5 speed.

Some observations on my drive from Regal back home to Nashville:

1- The steering. I was a bit nervous from all the feedback on the forum, but it’s something that became a lot easier as my journey home went on. It is still something I’m self aware about and hopefully time will ease that. Our 93 D110 has similar feel which helped me to understand it overall. I tend to be come more self aware in heavier traffic for some reason. I spent most of my trip in the right lane cruising at 75 and enjoyed the ride.

2- Between 60-68mph there’s a weird drone. Not sure what it is but it’s there.

3- Ride was smooth for what it is. No issues. Do have a tpms light on which I spoke about with Brian at Regal. They said the sensors are very sensitive and hopefully it’ll balance out with the weather.

4- Wish there was one more spot or space for interior storage. Cup holders are tiny. Love the locking center console.

5- Eldoret Blue is fantastic in person. Regal had quite a few vehicles on the lot and all were gorgeous.

6- John at Regal said they’re pre-programming the ADAS hack (thanks @Offroad) into all customer vehicles. Really made it simple to not have to listen to that over speed chime.

7- Full tank got me back from ATL to Nashville with 100mi still left in the tank. Will start tracking mpg when I take my first fill.

8- Back up camera is probably an after thought, it’s terrible. Also rear visibility not great. Wolfbox should solve that.

9- Got dual battery so no sub. Sound is still good and clear for me. May add in my own sub down the road but not really necessary.

Overall can’t wait to get it out on the trail and also daily drive it.

Hope everyone gets theirs soon!

Attachments

• IMG_3111.jpeg
    IMG_3111.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3102.jpeg
    IMG_3102.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3103.jpeg
    IMG_3103.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3104.jpeg
    IMG_3104.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3106.jpeg
    IMG_3106.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3105.jpeg
    IMG_3105.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3107.jpeg
    IMG_3107.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3112.jpeg
    IMG_3112.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_3113.jpeg
    IMG_3113.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Offroad

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Our Grenadier is finally home! First and foremost, I want to recognize Regal Ineos and the wonderful staff there. Thank you to Lane, Brian, John, and the team for making this handover process seamless and stress free. They went over the basics before driving off. My trade in went without any issues. Even got a sweet hard sided, branded cooler!

Now onto the Grenadier. What a vehicle! So far it’s been everything I expected. There is a bit of a learning curve coming from my 2017 Tacoma that was a 5 speed.

1- The steering. I was a bit nervous from all the feedback on the forum, but it’s something that became a lot easier as my journey home went on. It is still something I’m self aware about and hopefully time will ease that. Our 93 D110 has similar feel which helped me to understand it overall. I tend to be come more self aware in heavier traffic for some reason. I spent most of my trip in the right lane cruising at 75 and enjoyed the ride.

3- Ride was smooth for what it is. No issues. Do have a tpms light on which I spoke about with Brian at Regal. They said the sensors are very sensitive and hopefully it’ll balance out with the weather.

4- Wish there was one more spot or space for interior storage. Cup holders are tiny. Love the locking center console.

5- Eldoret Blue is fantastic in person. Regal had quite a few vehicles on the lot and all were gorgeous.

6- John at Regal said they’re pre-programming the ADAS hack (thanks @Offroad) into all customer vehicles. Really made it simple to not have to listen to that over speed chime.

7- Full tank got me back from ATL to Nashville with 100mi still left in the tank. Will start tracking mpg when I take my first fill.

8- Back up camera is probably an after thought, it’s terrible. Also rear visibility not great. Wolfbox should solve that.

9- Got dual battery so no sub. Sound is still good and clear for me. May add in my own sub down the road but not really necessary.

Another one in Nashville. Awesome. What part of town are you in? If / when you have time, it would be interesting to know if your 'non premium sound' still has the harness under the rear seat.

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Another one in Nashville. Awesome. What part of town are you in? If / when you have time, it would be interesting to know if your 'non premium sound' still has the harness under the rear seat.
I’m in the Green Hills area. Happy to meet up and we can check it out!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:19 PM
Reaction score

Hi six1five, Merry Christmas. Looks like you unwrapped it before your were supposed to.. Beautiful classic color combination. Happy New Year Too. DaBull

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Congrats!!! on the ride and thanks for sharing your experience.

Chadd7

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:19 PM
Reaction score
Good to see someone else noticing the drone. I started a separate thread on the topic. Hopefully it mellows out with the break in.

six1five

GG 319
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Good to see someone else noticing the drone. I started a separate thread on the topic. Hopefully it mellows out with the break in.
Hope so too! My wife confirmed it today, and she hears everything 😂

Back
Top Bottom