The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Red Winch for NA Spec Grenadier

outack

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
6:47 AM
Reaction score
I am curious if we will see the same "Red Winch" in the US/NA configurations that the rest of the world is receiving. In a recent ExPo article on winches, Red Winches declined to enter the test, due to a lack of network in the USA. I am looking forward to seeing how the Red performs, however, I know many in North America would prefer the WARN badge on the front.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:47 PM
Reaction score
Red Winch is an excellent company with a 'top shelf' product, it's also an expensive option in a niche market. Deep financial pockets are required to increase production capacity to meet growth demands, let alone to establish a NA support structure... Sometimes that's "solved" by the smaller company with advanced designs and class leading "IP" becoming a subsidiary of the large well established entity to the mutual benefit of both organisations... 😉

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:47 PM
Reaction score
I am curious if we will see the same "Red Winch" in the US/NA configurations that the rest of the world is receiving. In a recent ExPo article on winches, Red Winches declined to enter the test, due to a lack of network in the USA. I am looking forward to seeing how the Red performs, however, I know many in North America would prefer the WARN badge on the front.
Red winches are not as well know here in Australia either and Warn is everywhere. However what I can tell of the global experience of red winch looks like they probably surpass Warn interms of quality and real liability

Back
Top Bottom