The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Public database of ordering/fulfillment information?

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
I‘m also into 3D printing and I prefer Prusa Printers. When they announce a new model, they make Ineos seem like chattering rumor monkees - they are horrible on posting info on when things will be ready and ship. To address this, the community has used a Google spreadsheet to track things like config, orderdate, location, and other pertinent information that might help people get some insights into where things are. Maybe it is time to do something like that for the IG? I am FAR from a Google DOC person, and I’m not sure what pertinent information should be included (or excluded).

Any thoughts on this and then maybe we could take the consensus and start a sheet?

We seem to still be in the ‘going to build xx/xx/xxxx’ and I really want to see “built on” and “delivered On” info.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
To address this, the community has used a Google spreadsheet to track things like config, orderdate, location ...
Maybe it is time to do something like that for the IG?
Any thoughts on this and then maybe we could take the consensus and start a sheet?
Such things are usually collected in a wiki.

MileHigh

That Guy
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
Such things are usually collected in a wiki.
So people just post their particulars? the nice thing about a google sheet is that you can see that data better, and actually work with it.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
You have to sign on for an edit with a google account, I guess.

Than that's not for me.

Back
Top Bottom