The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

PPF Matt Wrap

T5Ineos

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:25 PM
Reaction score
Whats your base color? Mine goes in monday (inky black) for stealth wrappe.
Matte stealth wrap done over Inky Black AND they got the door hinges ✅

Attachments

• IMG_6440.jpeg
    IMG_6440.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6439.jpeg
    IMG_6439.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6441.jpeg
    IMG_6441.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6431.jpeg
    IMG_6431.jpeg
    720.1 KB · Views: 35

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
Matte stealth wrap done over Inky Black AND they got the door hinges ✅
Hi T5Ineos, Looks incredible. Any recommendations on products to keep keep the matt stealth film protected and supple and keep the matte look. I am not wanting to put ceramic on it, just something I can apply every 3 months or so after washing it. I tried some 303 protectant on a test spot and am not sure if that's the way to go yet.
DaBull

T5Ineos

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:25 PM
Reaction score
Hi T5Ineos, Looks incredible. Any recommendations on products to keep keep the matt stealth film protected and supple and keep the matte look. I am not wanting to put ceramic on it, just something I can apply every 3 months or so after washing it. I tried some 303 protectant on a test spot and am not sure if that's the way to go yet.
DaBull
Yes ill text my guy. He applied something that said it would give 2-3 months protection between applications. Im having some other work done and wanted to complete that before the final ceramic. Having a brain fart at the moment but will post…

Back
Top Bottom