The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Paranoid about software issues

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:06 PM
Reaction score
I came home today after a 30 mile journey home. After 2 hours in house I just happened to look at my tracker app on my phone. It showed the vehicle was outside the house BUT ignition still on and driving at 5 mph. I shot outside and checked everything was OK, yes it was shutting down when taking the key out and locking the door. Yes, the ecall and courtesy switch tell tale light was shutting off after another 10 minutes. Unable to find any software issue, a light bulb 💡 moment. It most have lost contacts with my phone. After a further 10 minutes rebooting and playing with my phone, no joy, my vehicle ignition was still on and driving at 5 mph. By this time my wife was losing patience with my wittering on about my phone 📱 and vehicle 😒. Them another light bulb 💡 moment, check the vehicle on her tracker phone app. Yep, the tracker had "frozen" at 5 mph - bleeding obvious - moral- stop reading the software issue threads on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom