The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Paid today

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:41 PM
Reaction score
Yesterday I drove to my dealership to see my vehicle and today the invoice arrived and I have paid, so hopefully not long to wait now.

Annee

Big C

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yesterday I drove to my dealership to see my vehicle and today the invoice arrived and I have paid, so hopefully not long to wait now.

Annee
sounds encouraging.. i paid last week, but was told today that they have had to order 2 new steering arms from Belgium which should arrive next week.. car "should" be ready for delivery end of next week...

"Largo WINCH"

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
10:41 PM
Reaction score
Hier, je me suis rendu chez mon concessionnaire pour voir mon véhicule et aujourd'hui, la facture est arrivée et j'ai payé, donc j'espère ne pas attendre longtemps maintenant.

Annee
Bravo et bon courage pour la dernière attente.

Tanters

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

Annee
Congrats. Well wear! 👍

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you !

I must add that there is a rather big downside to my getting the Grenadier, I have recently ruptured my gluteus medius muscle and have surgery on the 26th April...I can't drive for 6 months !

So with any luck I'll get the vehicle very soon so I can have a week of spinning around in it.

I'll just have to employ someone to drive me about.

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
How on earth do you do something like that?
Hi Barney, by being bloody stupid. Had surgery at Christmas to mend a tear in my Gluteus minimus and I overdid the physio pushing myself too quickly and a month ago ruptured the medius, surgeon not sure he can reattach successfully but will try, more annoyed at myself for being an idiot.

Reactions: PBD

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Isn't that what the other half is for? On the other hand I don't think for one minute you'll obey doctors orders and not drive for 6 months.
Hi Eric, firstly, he mainly lives in New York and only here periodically, secondly I have been given a second chance with an incredible surgeon and the fact that I have to pay for it to be done again at another 15k tells me I will not be doing anything to jeopardise the recovery again, I’m 56 and too young to be hobbling around on a crutch forever in pain.

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:41 PM
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland
Hi Barney, by being bloody stupid. Had surgery at Christmas to mend a tear in my Gluteus minimus and I overdid the physio pushing myself too quickly and a month ago ruptured the medius, surgeon not sure he can reattach successfully but will try, more annoyed at myself for being an idiot.
Hi Annee that doesn't sound good. In the end you run like a duck, as they say in Germany. I keep my fingers crossed that everything goes well and that you can quickly sit back in the Recaro seats.

Back
Top Bottom