The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Paid today

alvan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:01 PM
Reaction score
Wonderful! My situation is tricky ambiguous... I'm just recovering from a very important hearth surgery /two weeks ago...) and fortunately I feel very good, but... my dealers is a t 300 km by car + 10 hours of ferry.
Not the best situation to afford in my health conditio (no driving for at least 1/2-2 months). Obviously my wife is at disposition and drive for me, but isn't difficult that is not the more enjoyable situation.
I'm torn between hoping that the payment request will arrive by the hour (I already have the VIN) or a few weeks late...:rolleyes:

Annee I can understand you feeling...

jamesdp

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:01 PM
Reaction score
Yesterday I drove to my dealership to see my vehicle and today the invoice arrived and I have paid, so hopefully not long to wait now.

Annee
Second that. Got my invoice last night and all paid up. Looking like some point next week for handover fingers crossed. Most excited it’s finally here!!

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Second that. Got my invoice last night and all paid up. Looking like some point next week for handover fingers crossed. Most excited it’s finally here!!
They look to be coming faster now.
Had my invoice today, paid and hope for next week pick up too.
I see my online portal has finally gone to in transit from in production.

Will I like it? - Yep!

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
A word of warning - in your excitement to get your new vehicle please check with your dealer that the account details are correct.
We have had a couple of modified invoices that had somehow been intercepted and account details changed.
We only pay new accounts after phoning using a number we’ve used before.
R

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
4:01 PM
Reaction score
@Will I like it? Sage advise my friend. There have been a few scams like this, especially when someone’s email account is being watched without them knowing.

Barney

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
in der Nähe von Frankfurt a. M. Deutschland
I'm still waiting for my payment request. I've never been so happy to exchange money... Maybe I should ask at the end of the week that I would like to exchange my money for hardware? Increase the pressure?

Pat

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
W
Wonderful! My situation is tricky ambiguous... I'm just recovering from a very important hearth surgery /two weeks ago...) and fortunately I feel very good, but... my dealers is a t 300 km by car + 10 hours of ferry.
Not the best situation to afford in my health conditio (no driving for at least 1/2-2 months). Obviously my wife is at disposition and drive for me, but isn't difficult that is not the more enjoyable situation.
I'm torn between hoping that the payment request will arrive by the hour (I already have the VIN) or a few weeks late...:rolleyes:

Annee I can understand you feeling...
Where is your dealer? In Rome. Good to hear that you are back in shape.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I already sent all paperwork regarding the registration to my dealer today although I do not have the invoice yet. I think as soon as the cars vehicle registration papers are sent to the dealer Ineos will send me the invoice.

Back
Top Bottom