The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Owners Manual (published online by IA)

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
Two factors that the pages are reduced
1-Language (it can be squeezed, English and Arabic total different in writing)
2-Differenrences in Regional specs, Diesel and other accessories that we don't have.
I would add a possible third reason:
3- The Arab alphabet is very phonetical, so words are shorter. For instance the word "differences" would be written with only one "f", "squeezed" with only the first and last "e", and so on.

Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
Park is engaged automatically when:
The driver seat belt is unbuckled.
The drivers door is not shut correctly.
The engine is switched off and the transmission is still in frwd/reverse
etc

so does this mean if I'm rolling and I inadvertently dislodge my seatbelt or perhaps intentionally open my door then no matter what the circumstances the lever throws itself into martyrdom and selects Park???
I often open my door when reversing with a trailer to see what I'm missing so does this mean it goes into park and wrecks the parking pawl???? crazy I'm driving the thing.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:25 AM
Reaction score
etc

so does this mean if I'm rolling and I inadvertently dislodge my seatbelt or perhaps intentionally open my door then no matter what the circumstances the lever throws itself into martyrdom and selects Park???
The lever doesn't move it is an electronic gearshift

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Probably, there were instances of people getting run over themselves because of the new electronic shifters are confusing. They thought it was in park but wasn't. Give us back the old PRNDL.
Yes I recall the good old days before those danged horseless carts arrived.
Occasionally had to watch for your horse to step backwards or sideways into you after you dismounted but a good horse ever let the cart roll backwards

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
etc

It’s more likely that this happens if you stoped before or going at lowest speed with „D“ engaged.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I often open my door when reversing with a trailer to see what I'm missing so does this mean it goes into park and wrecks the parking pawl???? crazy I'm driving the thing.
exactly, and not always reversing. will check these snags out when agent gets a demo in so know whats what before mine hopefully arrives in summer.

Rok_Dr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:25 PM
Reaction score
Hmmm looks like the download link on the Ineos Australian web site has been removed, but the blind link earlier in this thread still works.

Logsplitter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I never did see the link to a manual on the Ineos website only from this forum. Anyway as my wife says it’s a good way to get the manual proof read 👍🏼

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Use the mirrors
I have never opened a door to reverse.
I can't afford a Lamborghini
going to have to disagree on this one.
the door/mirror part, not your financial situation.

ARF

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hmmm looks like the download link on the Ineos Australian web site has been removed, but the blind link earlier in this thread still works.
Yeah interesting thing for Ineos to do. I’ve got a copy downloaded but really want the 3d repair manuals to checkout serviceability and special tools required.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah interesting thing for Ineos to do. I’ve got a copy downloaded but really want the 3d repair manuals to checkout serviceability and special tools required.
I've asked this morning on Live Chat about this ~ Denis had no information on it, so will be emailing me this afternoon after looking into it...

Back
Top Bottom