The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ordered… and now the wait begins.

Commodore

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:35 PM
Reaction score
I finally had time to day to stop by the dealer for a test drive and place my order. They are saying November delivery which would work well for me but I’m not holding my breath on promised timelines. The Greny drove much better than I expected it to and had less cabin noise on the highway than I feared. The steering is a non issue and I don’t see why so much is being written about that. If anything my biggest issue with the steering is how low that dampener hangs. It is going to get crushed or I’m going to just remove it.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I finally had time to day to stop by the dealer for a test drive and place my order. They are saying November delivery which would work well for me but I’m not holding my breath on promised timelines. The Greny drove much better than I expected it to and had less cabin noise on the highway than I feared. The steering is a non issue and I don’t see why so much is being written about that. If anything my biggest issue with the steering is how low that dampener hangs. It is going to get crushed or I’m going to just remove it.
Hi Commodore, Congratulations on placing your order. It's great you live in Pasadena with the dealer right there. You can go get your Grenadier Fix by stopping by and walking around one until your's arrives. I'm just 80 min away up the coast. DaBull

Commodore

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Commodore, Congratulations on placing your order. It's great you live in Pasadena with the dealer right there. You can go get your Grenadier Fix by stopping by and walking around one until your's arrives. I'm just 80 min away up the coast. DaBull

The dealer is directly across the street from the market that my wife and I go to. If it wasn't for that almost daily exposure then I might have been able to resist the temptation. Now it is just a waiting game.

Last edited:

[ Adam ]

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:35 PM
Reaction score
The steering is a non issue and I don’t see why so much is being written about that.

I don't quite understand it either - it's a mass hysteria. A buddy of mine who has a Defender 90 & a newer F450 said it reminds him of his F450.

I wouldn't delete the damper, as it serves a purpose. I'm not keen to replace it with an aftermarket either.

My truck drives fine.

Back
Top Bottom